Mika @ Serpentine Gallery Party 26 June 2012

dcdeb

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose no :no: They are too different. But it would be amazing!

Probably not and I can't find any photos :sad: But it would have been so cool :fangurl: Just imagine if they talked to each other and became friends! :excite::fangurl:

Or maybe it´s just the lack of photoshop :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

You're just being naughty because as you know he doesn't look anything like that in the flesh, which is as unphotoshopped as you can get. :naughty: in fact THIS pic looks processed. Like they went nuts with the contrast or something. The colours are all wrong. His teeth are not yellow ffs. :aah:

You're just being naughty because as you know he doesn't look anything like that in the flesh, which is as unphotoshopped as you can get. :naughty: in fact THIS pic looks processed. Like they went nuts with the contrast or something. The colours are all wrong. His teeth are not yellow ffs. :aah:

yeah, I was just trying to make some fun, of course he doesn´t look anything like that,not even after a late show. HE´S HOT FFS!!! :aah:

Exactly that pic looks processed in the wrongest (not sure if this word exists) way ever. As if they were just trying to mock him :sneaky2:

Ok, let´s do a research and let´s find out who photoshoped that pic and let´s go make him repent for the rest of his days :mf_rosetinted:

When he will be realize that should not be remove it ?.. This is a rhetorical question.

:aah: maybe if we let him know .... no, anyways, i don't think so :aah:

yeah, I was just trying to make some fun, of course he doesn´t look anything like that,not even after a late show. HE´S HOT FFS!!! :aah:

Exactly that pic looks processed in the wrongest (not sure if this word exists) way ever. As if they were just trying to mock him :sneaky2:

Ok, let´s do a research and let´s find out who photoshoped that pic and let´s go make him repent for the rest of his days :mf_rosetinted:

Probably is someone that couldn't stand so much perfection concentrated in one person :fangurl:

0:12

[YOUTUBE]G6CKn9tPgic[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks a lot for posting !! :flowers2:

Snaps from the video.

Serpentine1.jpg

Serpentine2.jpg

A CLIP of only Mika. :wink2:

[YOUTUBE]mALaQlKMzvc[/YOUTUBE]

0:12

[YOUTUBE]G6CKn9tPgic[/YOUTUBE]

thank u!! :flowers2:

Snaps from the video.

Serpentine1.jpg

Serpentine2.jpg

wow, it's amazing what you can do with just 1 sec of video ... and thanks for doing it :mikalove:

Thanks a lot for posting !! :flowers2:

Snaps from the video.

Serpentine1.jpg

Serpentine2.jpg

I had hoped for you, Eriko!:huglove: And you did it! Thank you from lazy ...:teehee:

just found this, a style blogger from german GLAMOUR magazine wrote a positive blog about mika's outfit. http://blogs.glamour.de/danijelapilic/2012/06/27/schicker-mit-mika/

what i like most are the comments, most are saying that he looks great (the best IMO is: "OMG, since when does he look so gorgeous?!" :naughty:), and some were asking what he has been doing lately and whether there'll be new music of him soon. of course i answered them. :teehee:

just found this, a style blogger from german GLAMOUR magazine wrote a positive blog about mika's outfit. http://blogs.glamour.de/danijelapilic/2012/06/27/schicker-mit-mika/

what i like most are the comments, most are saying that he looks great (the best IMO is: "OMG, since when does he look so gorgeous?!" :naughty:), and some were asking what he has been doing lately and whether there'll be new music of him soon. of course i answered them. :teehee:

I also commented on this side. Thank you for posting the link :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...