Your 2 favourites of the 5 new songs

suzie

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First choice was easy, The Origin of Love. It's the only one I can imagine really catching on here in the UK and for that reason it gives me a bit of hope.

Wasn't sure between Celebrate or MYH for second choice but went for Celebrate as I've listened to that more.

I can't listen to them!:crybaby:

My connection is really bad, You Tube just loads a few seconds at the time.

I am at my country house for the summer and I bought a new phone and all......:throw:

Why o why is this happening to me, I've been waiting for his new music for so long....:banghead:

I can't listen to them!:crybaby:

My connection is really bad, You Tube just loads a few seconds at the time.

I am at my country house for the summer and I bought a new phone and all......:throw:

Why o why is this happening to me, I've been waiting for his new music for so long....:banghead:

Keep calm, Sienna :itsok: You are only missing recordings from festivals so the sound isn't that good anyway.

Keep calm, Sienna :itsok: You are only missing recordings from festivals so the sound isn't that good anyway.

The sound from some of last night's videos is excellent because (Sixtine, I think) was not standing at the front so the acoustics are really good and the people around her were not making noise.

Sienna would you like the mp3 files? Should be easier to download.

If summarizing these new songs... I start thinking that the upcoming album has too simple and unpretentious sound. :dunno:Was it worth it - playing all those acoustics and real instruments (a huge work!) when recording ? if we get such easy sound as an "output" - we don`t feel all those efforts made by Mika and Co... Doubts, doubts....

Underwater is still the one I`m not worried about:wink2: I voted for Underwater

I updated the first 3 links to recordings from Déferlantes festival

I think Lola especially needed that update because of the audience 'noise'. :teehee:

Anyway, I hope Sienna will love all these 3 new ones.

:dunno:Was it worth it - playing all those acoustics and real instruments (a huge work!) when recording ? if we get such easy sound as an "output" - we don`t feel all those efforts made by Mika and Co...

I thought about this too with TBWKTM when he went to great lengths to record in Capitol Studios and get the Andre Crouch choir, etc. I don't know about everyone else but I listen to these songs on mp3 (and the CD players are not much different, it's all inexpensive digital because I don't have a monster stereo system). All the subtleties are lost and in fact I find the EMD mp3 from iTunes to be of extremely poor quality and it's the only copy I have access to (besides ripping the audio from YouTube which would be even worse). I do wonder if producers are taking this reality into account when making music these days.

I have always felt the same way about the artwork too. I used to love my 12" albums and would spend many many hours poring over the artwork and any extras that came inside. But I can barely be bothered to look at CD booklets. They are too small to appreciate. I only buy one or two physical CDs a year anyway.

Thanks. That's what I', trying to tell myself too.:blush-anim-cl:

The sound from some of last night's videos is excellent because (Sixtine, I think) was not standing at the front so the acoustics are really good and the people around her were not making noise.

Sienna would you like the mp3 files? Should be easier to download.

Yes please!:huglove:

I updated the first 3 links to recordings from Déferlantes festival

I think Lola especially needed that update because of the audience 'noise'. :teehee:

Anyway, I hope Sienna will love all these 3 new ones.

I hope so too!:huglove: