Sign in to follow this  
guylainem123

Festival Les Deferlantes d'Argeles, France - July 7, 2012 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

I'm so so so dead :swoon:

[YOUTUBE]bwDVTMquDO4[/YOUTUBE]

:roftl:

please somebody translate what does he say when he's lying down at the end? :aah:

What did he say to Felix at 1:04? He sounded naughty.:aah:

Are you sure it's minute 1'40?? I think it's before. :naughty:

1:04 :wink2: Still don't know what he said to Felix. :teehee:

1:04 :wink2: Still don't know what he said to Felix. :teehee:

Hahahahah! you know, I have not landed on earth yet :doh:

Please please!

I have to ask to my french friend. I just know what he's saying in catalan.:blush-anim-cl: But he looks so adorable, desirable in those vids :mikalove:

I have to ask to my french friend. I just know what he's saying in catalan.:blush-anim-cl: But he looks so adorable, desirable in those vids :mikalove:

After those vids I feel like a honeymooner again! I misses this smashing feeling so much :fangurl:

Funny that most of the lyrics words can be addressed to him... we know all these feelings so well...

After those vids I feel like a honeymooner again! I misses this smashing feeling so much :fangurl:

Funny that most of the lyrics words can be addressed to him... we know all these feelings so well...

:mikadas:

I have to ask to my french friend. I just know what he's saying in catalan.:blush-anim-cl:But he looks so adorable, desirable in those vids :mikalove:

No, that's not the reason we keep repeating those vids here.:mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]bwDVTMquDO4[/YOUTUBE]

Hahahahah! you know, I have not landed on earth yet :doh:

I can understand that. After all you saw that live.:mikalove::wink2:

Hello, hello. Are you at home or decided to move to Spain?:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Hello, hello. Are you at home or decided to move to Spain?:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

In Spain, with an awful hotel internet. That's why managing to watch every vid is a treasure for me!

What did he say to Felix at 1:04? He sounded naughty.:aah:

it's not Felix but Tim or Curtis who said "I understand too" in french (" Je comprends aussi ") and Mika answered " Liar !!!" in french too ("espèce de menteur" ) :)

:roftl:

please somebody translate what does he say when he's lying down at the end? :aah:

He said : "Argeles, this evening you have the choice: or we leave you with Max singing for all eternity, and consider I, he can make it or when I am going to begin to count, in 3, I am going to turn around to see everybody jumping.

It is your choice or I give you Max"

:naughty:

it's not Felix but Tim or Curtis who said "I understand too" in french (" Je comprends aussi ") and Mika answered " Liar !!!" in french too ("espèce de menteur" ) :)

I think it was Curtis :wink2:

He said : "Argeles, this evening you have the choice: or we leave you with Max singing for all eternity, and consider I, he can make it or when I am going to begin to count, in 3, I am going to turn around to see everybody jumping.

I understood some parts of that :naughty: Thank you for the translation :flowers2:

Oh,girls,:doh: at first I thought understandably you were hypnotized. :mf_lustslow::hypo: It was Felix talking at about 0:45 and it looked strange that Mika turned his back while talking to him. Then I watched again. :blush-anim-cl: Obviously I was :hypo::naughty:

Oh, he was naughty to Max! :aah: Thanks for the translations!

thank you for the translation :lmfao: :lmfao:

I understood some parts of that :naughty: Thank you for the translation :flowers2:

Oh,girls,:doh: at first I thought understandably you were hypnotized. :mf_lustslow::hypo: It was Felix talking at about 0:45 and it looked strange that Mika turned his back while talking to him. Then I watched again. :blush-anim-cl: Obviously I was :hypo::naughty:

Oh, he was naughty to Max! :aah: Thanks for the translations!

thank you for the translation :lmfao: :lmfao:

you're welcome

and ..

1zumbr.jpg

20jpa2f.jpg

2prhc2f.jpg

2mphksg.jpg

:wub2:

Your pics are to die for :mikalove: thanks so much :huglove:

My pics :wink2:

9bmbs0.jpg

Oh wow all your pics are gorgeous T4P!

but this one... well, lets just say it's bound to give us hours of enjoyment in the Mika butt thread :mikadas::aah: