2012 - Festival Les Deferlantes d'Argeles, France - July 7- REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

:wub2: Maybe it was better :original: but i'm still happy that I saw him:original: But I wanna see him again:tears:

Tallin was so special too. I'm going to see him in two weeks in Galicia but with a lot of problems with family:sad:

Tallin was so special too. I'm going to see him in two weeks in Galicia but with a lot of problems with family:sad:

Aww.. ^^

That's great that you'll see him.. That makes me jelaous !

Too bad u have probs =( sorry

• 2 weeks later...
Still the best gig,IMO! :wub2:

Yes, it was for me, I can't forget that day :wub2: one of the best days of my Mikadventures, it was magical, I'm not sure the gig of next Thursday will be the same :huh: in two days I'm going and alone :sad: I never thought I could do something like that for a musician and you know it's not easy for me to attend Mika's gigs. I'm learning a lot of things and thanks to Mika :wub2:

Edited by Mikasister

Yes, it was for me, I can't forget that day :wub2: one od the best days of my Mikadventures, it was magical, I'm not sure the gig of next Thursday will be the same :huh: in two days I'm going and alone :sad: I never thought I could do something like that for a musician and you know it's not easy for me to attend Mika's gigs. I'm learning a lot of things and thanks to Mika :wub2:

I'm sure you'll meet another MFCers there :wink2: And you'll have a great time! :naughty: I know it's not easy for you,but is worth it!

• 11 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Six years today since that Saturday 7  of July. It seems an eternity. Great festival from which excellent photos came out. Unforgettable concert,  paceful meet. Time goes by too fast. :winksmiley02:

• Like 1

• silver changed the title to 2012 - Festival Les Deferlantes d'Argeles, France - July 7- REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS