• 3 weeks later...

Max Taylor

Jordan Boury

Patric Kuo

Jean-Charles Joyss

Andy Da Veiga

Tamara Fernando

Yousra Mohsen

With Mika that's 8. He said they'll be 10 on stage for the tour, so 2 are still missing? 🤔 Who knows, maybe Curtis will stay for the tour?

These people above really all seem to be more dancers than musicians, except Max... :dunno:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mellody said:

Max Taylor

Jordan Boury

Patric Kuo

Jean-Charles Joyss

Andy Da Veiga

Tamara Fernando

Yousra Mohsen

With Mika that's 8. He said they'll be 10 on stage for the tour, so 2 are still missing? 🤔 Who knows, maybe Curtis will stay for the tour?

These people above really all seem to be more dancers than musicians, except Max... :dunno:

Don't you think Tamara and Yousra are there only for Ice cream song?

Just now, Mikasister said:

Don't you think Tamara and Yousra are there only for Ice cream song?

Maybe they all are. I hope he gets proper musicians for the tour... but he said the musicians will learn to dance and the dancers will learn to sing - so who knows, maybe the 2 girls will become his backing singers?

I also hope this "band" is just temporary, and only a few of them will stay. In any case I'm sure now that Tim won't be a part of this kind of band anymore, I had hoped he might come back. Sigh. :(

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mellody said:

Max Taylor

Jordan Boury

Patric Kuo

Jean-Charles Joyss

Andy Da Veiga

Tamara Fernando

Yousra Mohsen

Agree with you Mellody !

• Like 2

15 hours ago, mellody said:

Maybe they all are. I hope he gets proper musicians for the tour... but he said the musicians will learn to dance and the dancers will learn to sing - so who knows, maybe the 2 girls will become his backing singers?

I also hope this "band" is just temporary, and only a few of them will stay. In any case I'm sure now that Tim won't be a part of this kind of band anymore, I had hoped he might come back. Sigh. :(

From the interviews I'd rather think that he'll stay with this band

I'd like to ear them playing (and singing) for real before judging …….....

It seems that he wanted to have a younger and more "sexy" band behind him than he had before ….I just hope they're good musicians as well

• Like 1

I hope Curtis and Tim come back to the band. About the new members...I'm going to give them a vote of confidence because I have not seen them live yet. I do not like the two girls  but if they are only for ice cream, I forgive him. :naughty:

I think the danger of such an experience is to stay in the sexy and challenging without falling into the vulgar. Mika and Max can afford it, we know it because we know them. The others, we'll see...        :wink2:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, miknikel said:

I think the danger of such an experience is to stay in the sexy and challenging without falling into the vulgar. Mika and Max can afford it, we know it because we know them. The others, we'll see...        :wink2:

Exactly

I wonder if it's in order to find this balance that he lately went to Mylène Farmer 's concert …..as she's a mastress in that style

Edited by carafon
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...

Ooh I made an extra effort to get some good group pics of the band, especially the new guys Wouter Van Tornhout and Mitchell Yoshida, for this thread!

Sadly that yellow ray of light is messing up the view of Wouter in all 20 of my band pics from the 1st Montreal gig!

5D3F2EA9-9BE7-420B-AF99-A59909F8DC53.jpeg

9AE6B767-4115-4E68-A04F-00D3A9DF226D.jpeg

52E440E2-5DE8-4516-A255-CA6C46463FCB.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

2019 / 2022

• Max Taylor ( Bass guitar )
  • Wouter Van Tornhout ( Drums )
  • Tim Van Der Kuil ( Guitar )
  • Mitchell Yoshida ( Piano )

On 9/22/2019 at 12:11 PM, kreacher said:

Ooh I made an extra effort to get some good group pics of the band, especially the new guys Wouter Van Tornhout and Mitchell Yoshida, for this thread!

Sadly that yellow ray of light is messing up the view of Wouter in all 20 of my band pics from the 1st Montreal gig!

9AE6B767-4115-4E68-A04F-00D3A9DF226D.jpeg

6 hours ago, Mikasister said:

278248005_136982332236345_9200809768783952965_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1