nenartus

Mika's band since 2012.

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Max on Instagram

 

image.thumb.png.b8c7bdca0afed7ef000efd1a90f971c0.png

 

image.png.8aebfe86ad970eb2e001d599012f68d2.png

 

Oh, yessssss:-)

 

Andreas is the sun and the light hahahaha :wub2:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, as Mika said, it seems he has a new band. The only one that reminds in the band is Max. 

 

D7V24kRXoAI7gGq.jpg.f71532fa12f016fa0d62

 

 

 

Max, the dancer  :dance_man:

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Max Taylor

Jordan Boury

Patric Kuo

Jean-Charles Joyss

Andy Da Veiga

Tamara Fernando

Yousra Mohsen

 

With Mika that's 8. He said they'll be 10 on stage for the tour, so 2 are still missing? 🤔 Who knows, maybe Curtis will stay for the tour?

These people above really all seem to be more dancers than musicians, except Max... :dunno:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mellody said:

 

Max Taylor

Jordan Boury

Patric Kuo

Jean-Charles Joyss

Andy Da Veiga

Tamara Fernando

Yousra Mohsen

 

With Mika that's 8. He said they'll be 10 on stage for the tour, so 2 are still missing? 🤔 Who knows, maybe Curtis will stay for the tour?

These people above really all seem to be more dancers than musicians, except Max... :dunno:

 

 

Don't you think Tamara and Yousra are there only for Ice cream song?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mikasister said:

 

 

Don't you think Tamara and Yousra are there only for Ice cream song?

 

Maybe they all are. I hope he gets proper musicians for the tour... but he said the musicians will learn to dance and the dancers will learn to sing - so who knows, maybe the 2 girls will become his backing singers?

I also hope this "band" is just temporary, and only a few of them will stay. In any case I'm sure now that Tim won't be a part of this kind of band anymore, I had hoped he might come back. Sigh. :(

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, mellody said:

 

Max Taylor

Jordan Boury

Patric Kuo

Jean-Charles Joyss

Andy Da Veiga

Tamara Fernando

Yousra Mohsen

 

With Mika that's 8. He said they'll be 10 on stage for the tour, so 2 are still missing? 🤔 Who knows, maybe Curtis will stay for the tour?

These people above really all seem to be more dancers than musicians, except Max... :dunno:

Agree with you Mellody !

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, mellody said:

 

Maybe they all are. I hope he gets proper musicians for the tour... but he said the musicians will learn to dance and the dancers will learn to sing - so who knows, maybe the 2 girls will become his backing singers?

I also hope this "band" is just temporary, and only a few of them will stay. In any case I'm sure now that Tim won't be a part of this kind of band anymore, I had hoped he might come back. Sigh. :(

From the interviews I'd rather think that he'll stay with this band

I'd like to ear them playing (and singing) for real before judging …….....

It seems that he wanted to have a younger and more "sexy" band behind him than he had before ….I just hope they're good musicians as well

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Curtis and Tim come back to the band. About the new members...I'm going to give them a vote of confidence because I have not seen them live yet. I do not like the two girls  but if they are only for ice cream, I forgive him. :naughty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the danger of such an experience is to stay in the sexy and challenging without falling into the vulgar. Mika and Max can afford it, we know it because we know them. The others, we'll see...        :wink2:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, miknikel said:

I think the danger of such an experience is to stay in the sexy and challenging without falling into the vulgar. Mika and Max can afford it, we know it because we know them. The others, we'll see...        :wink2:

Exactly

I wonder if it's in order to find this balance that he lately went to Mylène Farmer 's concert …..as she's a mastress in that style

 

Edited by carafon
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooh I made an extra effort to get some good group pics of the band, especially the new guys Wouter Van Tornhout and Mitchell Yoshida, for this thread!

Sadly that yellow ray of light is messing up the view of Wouter in all 20 of my band pics from the 1st Montreal gig!

 

 

5D3F2EA9-9BE7-420B-AF99-A59909F8DC53.jpeg

9AE6B767-4115-4E68-A04F-00D3A9DF226D.jpeg

52E440E2-5DE8-4516-A255-CA6C46463FCB.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Tim is back in the band!! Great news!

Excited to meet the new members! Thanks for the pictures and the names! :D

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mika please keep with you Max Taylor forever he is so nice than you !!! Mika and Max forever!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.