Videos: Mika about the songs from the album The Origin Of Love track by track

mari62

This is the French message

Hi it's Mika. I wanted to say hello, there is a new album that I'm finishing right now and of course there are some French songs which will be on the album. It took me quite a long time to make this album. I really can't wait to share all of this with you. It was a real journey; it was a journey with a lot of heart, it took me a lot of time but I also put a lot of passion in this album. And the songs in French are songs that I love. I worked on them with a lot of people, I worked with a writer called Doriand who is a friend of mine, and really after one year and a half of recording this album all I want to do is share this music and also start the tour. And start these songs' life on stage and in concert halls. Thank you for everything, sincerely, and I hope you like the album and the songs and I'll see you at a show. See you very soon and.. you have to say 'Merde'

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi it's Mika. I wanted to say hello, there is a new album that I'm finishing right now and of course there are some French songs which will be on the album. It took me quite a long time to make this album. I really can't wait to share all of this with you. It was a real journey; it was a journey with a lot of heart, it took me a lot of time but I also put a lot of passion in this album. And the songs in French are songs that I love. I worked on them with a lot of people, I worked with a writer called Doriand who is a friend of mine, and really after one year and a half of recording this album all I want to do is share this music and also start the tour. And start these songs' life on stage and in concert halls. Thank you for everything, sincerely, and I hope you like the album and the songs and I'll see you at a show. See you very soon and.. you have to say 'Merde'

thank you Camille! :wub2:

Maybe if he didn't hire violinists to make electronic sounds for him he could afford the bass player when he needs it. :wink2:

I could play violin for him - he wouldn't even have to pay for me. I've even got a diploma to show him too bad the diploma doesn't make me a good violinist. :naughty:

Video message to Italian fans

original: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3895324054907

[YOUTUBE]PW3CeqyK4Cg[/YOUTUBE]

Grazie Clara85 for uploading on YT!

Message de Mika à ses fans français

[YOUTUBE]Q2HUvhOCwYI[/YOUTUBE]

These must a couple of the 180 vids Andy was exporting the other night:naughty:

I just come here and hope that someone will translate it..and - here we are -

Thank you soo much for the translation..!!:huglove:

I must say I'm loving the new hairstyle. It makes him seem more mature, but yes, he's so gorgeous on the video and so natural. I can just imagine random people watching it and falling for Mika's uber-charms. Listening to the bit of the song and falling for the voice and the music.

I thought he sort-of DID mention FrYars, but not by name. He said WE were in a hotel room in Miami. When I first saw the vid I assumed he meant FrYers because he wrote the song with Mika. So he was included in the "Royal WE".

I could play violin for him - he wouldn't even have to pay for me. I've even got a diploma to show him.

A violin does not replace a bass guitar though :roftl: you could try with a viola or a bass violin but not exactly the same effect :teehee:

A violin does not replace a bass guitar though :roftl: you could try with a viola or a bass violin but not exactly the same effect :teehee:

Yes but if I did it for free he wouldn't have to hire violinists and could afford a bass player. :naughty:

See Mika? I'm only thinking of what's best for your music. :mikacool:

Has he darkened his hair?

Someone said he had chestnut highlights at Lovebox. I thought it was just the sun but I wasn't there so maybe it was coloured and now he's changed his mind and gone dark again. :naughty:

I must say I'm loving the new hairstyle. It makes him seem more mature, but yes, he's so gorgeous on the video and so natural. I can just imagine random people watching it and falling for Mika's uber-charms.

Me too. I think he looks really good.

His delight listening to the music made me smile and I've watched it half a dozen times already. I haven't felt that since the vlogs from 2009.

I really love Lola too. I get the Fleetwood Mac reference (I wanna be with you everywhere ahh-ahh), but there is also something else that is really authentically 70s about it and it reminds me of great pop songs from the 70s without sounding dated. Especially the part he showcases in the video - the melody behind "Lola baby it's just another love song."

Someone inform the man of all the free labour we're providing! :roftl:

volunteer your services for a show in Finland. You never know. Stranger things have happened. :fisch:

i loved this video :wub2::wub2: i had to saw it three times to fully understand it cuz hos adorable face and adorable voice always distract me :fangurl::fangurl:

Doesn't sound like this started off as (or even is) a song about a hooker. Maybe the original line in the chorus was to Ida? Lola/Ida? Close enough? :naughty:

i first thought that it could be for Dita haha

Here's a brand new thread with a list of the old vlog from 2008-2009, in order to find all the videos easily :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3737988&posted=1#post3737988

THANK YOU! :flowers2: and thank to all who uploaded the videos! I didn't see them all!

very difficult to focus on words, while the naughty boy's flirting with the camera :mf_rosetinted:

hha true!

:yay: Like it a lot!

Don't know if anyone have mention this before me, but at the part when he plays Lola he looks like he's high on his own voice :teehee:

And I'm really disappointed in Lola. Loved the live version, but the studio version just falls flat to me...