2012 - Vigevano Italy - July 24 - REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS

guylainem123

the first of my videos has finished uploading, it's where he talks about needing a topic for his xl column and the intro for SITM where he sings about his grandmother... so funny, lol! :lmao:

[YOUTUBE]C-f9r4eIwP0[/YOUTUBE]

Singing about his grandma is just priceless :lmfao::lmfao: Thank you so much for this video :flowers2:

the first of my videos has finished uploading, it's where he talks about needing a topic for his xl column and the intro for SITM where he sings about his grandmother... so funny, lol! :lmao:

Oh, thanks for recording this:huglove:

I didn't want to distract myself from these amazing lyrics, so I didn't take the camera out:naughty:

Btw can you hear any of the topic ideas people shout to him?

Oh, thanks for recording this:huglove:

I didn't want to distract myself from these amazing lyrics, so I didn't take the camera out:naughty:

Btw can you hear any of the topic ideas people shout to him?

nope, sorry. :sad: it came from the center, so maybe those who stood there understood it, or maybe even someone of those who shouted it is here on mfc an can tell us? :dunno:

has anyone filmed that bit where mika played with the rose that someone had thrown him on stage? that was really funny! :lmfao: btw, i caught the rose he threw in the crowd later, but then i decided to give it to a girl behind me, as i didn't want to carry it around with me all evening, and it didn't look exactly fresh anymore either... :teehee:

and i also didn't get on video when mika waved with the glowing heart on stage - does anyone have that?

nope, sorry. :sad: it came from the center, so maybe those who stood there understood it, or maybe even someone of those who shouted it is here on mfc an can tell us? :dunno:

has anyone filmed that bit where mika played with the rose that someone had thrown him on stage? that was really funny! :lmfao: btw, i caught the rose he threw in the crowd later, but then i decided to give it to a girl behind me, as i didn't want to carry it around with me all evening, and it didn't look exactly fresh anymore either... :teehee:

and i also didn't get on video when mika waved with the glowing heart on stage - does anyone have that?

do you remember during which songs he did that?

The setlist should be:

BG

RELAX

BIOTG

BB

BE

LOLA

SITM

RAIN

LOLLIPOP

UW

HE

CELEBRATE

EMD

LT

GK

TOOL

Is anything missing?

I've seen the setlist and he was also about to sing Karen and Any Other World..

I think I do, I will check my videos tomorrow! :thumb_yello: Great seeing you by the way, thank you for the glasses and the glowsticks <3

Oh, Maurizia! Sei una stella! Sono molto felice per te! Anche le tue figlie!

Mika knows how to make you feel special, doesn't he? :wub2:

Grazie Deb :huglove:

Yes, Mika knows how to make you feel special, he made feel very special my daughter Elisabetta :wub2:

Yes, I should have videos of both the moments, but today my internet connection wasn't very good, so I wasn't able to upload them. I'll try again tomorrow :wink2:

Here are all my videos :original:

I'm uploading a few videos on my YT channel, there are some good ones, and a lot of talking

Introduction to BB

Beginning of Lollipop

Talking + Band introduction + Happy Ending

Talking + SITM

Talking + Lola

Underwater

Elle me dit

Celebrate

Beginning of Love Today

Beginning of show + Big Girl

BIOTG http://youtu.be/J1qgvK2Ru_I

That's all :original:

do you remember during which songs he did that?

i think the rose was during or after blue eyes, and the heart not sure anymore, maybe between HE and Celebrate? :dunno: defintiely after HE.

The setlist should be:

BG

RELAX

BIOTG

BB

BE

LOLA

SITM

RAIN

LOLLIPOP

UW

HE

CELEBRATE

EMD

LT

GK

TOOL

Is anything missing?

thank you for the setlist and your videos!

I've seen the setlist and he was also about to sing Karen and Any Other World..

aww, shame he didn't sing karen, would've loved to hear it live in the new version! :sad:

I think I do, I will check my videos tomorrow! :thumb_yello: Great seeing you by the way, thank you for the glasses and the glowsticks <3

Yes, I should have videos of both the moments, but today my internet connection wasn't very good, so I wasn't able to upload them. I'll try again tomorrow :wink2:

great, thank you! :biggrin2:

my videos are currently uploading.

Hi, :bye:

for now I put only this pics, are the m & g with I and my daughters have had with Mika after the show....this evening I will share other pics and videos, but for report I don't can write in english for now, only in italian, I will try someone help me to translate because I have to recount something to very good for me and for my daughetrs, especially for my youngest daughter Elisabetta :wub2:

Vigevano24luglio2012102.jpg

Vigevano24luglio2012103.jpg

This is what Mika has written for me

img091.jpg

and this for Elisabetta

img092.jpg

"Elisabetha you seem so well: its a plasure to see you again. be brave, always.

Love and respect

Mika x" :wub2:

This is so sweet Mauri :)

I'm so happy for Betta! She and Mika have a special connection and he's so sweet with her!

(se hai bisogno di una mano per il report chiedimi pure!)

LOL :naughty:

T4P Karin!

my videos are up:

talk before BIOTG:

billy brown intro:

talk & lola:

talk & funny SITM intro:

talk about mosquito repellant:

funny band introduction:

love today shooting:

we are golden (sorry i danced too much...):

talk before TOOL:

video from the m+g:

i have a few other bits & pieces, for example of the hearts held up during happy ending, but i guess i'll only upload that if no one uploads a better version. :wink2:

Edited by mellody

Videos

Lola

[YOUTUBE]b1TR6-BXlmo[/YOUTUBE]

Underwater

[YOUTUBE]M6LQLOkYvyo[/YOUTUBE]

The origin of love

[YOUTUBE]3LuCu1_U4ZE[/YOUTUBE]

m&g

[YOUTUBE]EWm4woulbmc[/YOUTUBE]

Photos

zdj1.jpg

zdj2.jpg

zdj3.jpg

zdj4.jpg

zdj5.jpg

zdj6.jpg

setlist

setlist.jpg

More photos

http://s640.photobucket.com/albums/uu130/emkamfc/MIKA%20Vigevano%2024072012/

Edited by emka

I'm a bit late with my vids but link them any way. From Vigevano:

TOOL:

Underwater:

Lola:

SITM:

Big Girl:

Blue Eyes:

Happy Ending:

EMD

Lol, not filmed from front row but by my hubby from far away, so not so many screaming girls... Maybe the mods want to link these to the first post.

Thanks everyone for the pics and vids! :flowers2: I can't believe I was there,it was a brilliant show and he was into a great mood :wub2: (I can compare only to the Nice gig).I arrived to the venue one hour before the gate were opened and I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you all :doh: When we got in,he was doing an interview:

143.jpg

144.jpg

Edited by krysady