2012 Heaven, London UK - July 26 - REPORTS / PICTURES / VIDEOS

guylainem123

Thanks :) and no, sorry ... it was very quick, he signed quickly he is gone. He had the private M§G after, I think ;)

If someone wants my pictures without tag it's possible, just send me a MP :wink2:

The private M&G was before he left actually:thumb_yello: Guess he was just in a hurry.

• 3 weeks later...

Ingie, what happened to you in Belgium exactly ? :o It sounds like you last a terrible experience... When was it ?

I'm from Belgium myself so.. I just think it's a shame to show such a bad behaviour... I feel like going to a concert in your own country is a bit like "being a little ambassador", you should try to welcome people as well as possible... And by welcoming, I mean as well the artist as the other fans...

And, what do you mean by private M&G ? Like won thanks to a contest of something ? I never tried to see him after any of his until now 'cause I'd be scared of feeling like "harassing" him but well... If I can ever greet him, I wouldn't say no~ haha :)

Ah. I though this extreme fan craziness had spared Mika. I had signed up here quite while ago but lost my password and couldn't get it back for a .. long time (miracles happens, finally) so I mostly saw this forum from the "outside", I didn't have the time to discover its darker side...

I experienced myself some really rude behaviours from fans at one of Kate Nash's gigs in Eindhoven, 2 years ago. My friend & I go there early enough and we were among the 10 first people to get in the music hall beside a few people who had probably won something special. We found a spot right next to the stage. I saw that the girls next to us had already TONS of pictures of Kate Nash on their camera, they even had indiviual pictureS with Kate. They sounded really irritated the whole gig, trying to push us aside, I have NO IDEA why... At the end of the gig, my friend & I asked a technician to get a pick that was lying on the stage. He gave it to me but the girl tried to take it out of my hand, hurting me with her nails. I really thought she was CRAZY ! Except this little incident, this gig was really cool, especially because we didn't expect such a little hall :blush-anim-cl: I guess we just landed next to the 2 crazy fans XD The others were really cool ~

Ingie, what happened to you in Belgium exactly ? :o It sounds like you last a terrible experience... When was it ?

I'm from Belgium myself so.. I just think it's a shame to show such a bad behaviour... I feel like going to a concert in your own country is a bit like "being a little ambassador", you should try to welcome people as well as possible... And by welcoming, I mean as well the artist as the other fans...

And, what do you mean by private M&G ? Like won thanks to a contest of something ? I never tried to see him after any of his until now 'cause I'd be scared of feeling like "harassing" him but well... If I can ever greet him, I wouldn't say no~ haha :)

Ah. I though this extreme fan craziness had spared Mika. I had signed up here quite while ago but lost my password and couldn't get it back for a .. long time (miracles happens, finally) so I mostly saw this forum from the "outside", I didn't have the time to discover its darker side...

I experienced myself some really rude behaviours from fans at one of Kate Nash's gigs in Eindhoven, 2 years ago. My friend & I go there early enough and we were among the 10 first people to get in the music hall beside a few people who had probably won something special. We found a spot right next to the stage. I saw that the girls next to us had already TONS of pictures of Kate Nash on their camera, they even had indiviual pictureS with Kate. They sounded really irritated the whole gig, trying to push us aside, I have NO IDEA why... At the end of the gig, my friend & I asked a technician to get a pick that was lying on the stage. He gave it to me but the girl tried to take it out of my hand, hurting me with her nails. I really thought she was CRAZY ! Except this little incident, this gig was really cool, especially because we didn't expect such a little hall :blush-anim-cl: I guess we just landed next to the 2 crazy fans XD The others were really cool ~

Nah, don't worry, it's sorted now. And yes, we won a private meet&greet with him.

:lmfao:

The Darker Side of Mika Fan Club. The ugly under-belly. Sorry that just made

me laugh. :naughty:

In any case, I'm glad you came over to The Dark Side. As they say in

Star Trek, "Resistance is Futile." :teehee:

:lmfao:

The Darker Side of Mika Fan Club. The ugly under-belly. Sorry that just made

me laugh. :naughty:

In any case, I'm glad you came over to The Dark Side. As they say in

Star Trek, "Resistance is Futile." :teehee:

I guess I needed a proper name for it :fisch:

I'm glad to be here. :) haha~

@Ingie : Glad it's sorted out~ It's really cool you had the opportunity to ! I hope you can still enjoy Mika's gigs in the future without being annoyed by crazy fans :'/

@Ingie : Glad it's sorted out~ It's really cool you had the opportunity to ! I hope you can still enjoy Mika's gigs in the future without being annoyed by crazy fans :'/

I doubt it:naughty: But nowadays I just treat them like annoying flies if they are nasty to me.:thumb_yello:

• 11 months later...
And thank you Mikasister for posting here, or I would never have known about it :doh:

:huglove:

You're welcome. I just wanted to remember that day but this vid is from @Laramay and is posted on the first page of this thread :wink2:

One year today since his freedom statement :wub2: I wasn't there but I'll never forget that moment :swoon:

[YOUTUBE]rjsuznSFJFs[/YOUTUBE]

That's the vid I shot :) Such a great show, probably the best one I saw last year. :)

• 1 year later...
Could someone tell me exactly what Mika said ? please, :thumb_yello:

He said: I wrote this song after a long time of not writing anything. It talks about church, falling in love and being happy having fallen in love, even if it's with a man... In a way, it is my freedom statement and my thank you... To the man that I love.

• silver changed the title to 2012 Heaven, London UK - July 26 - REPORTS / PICTURES / VIDEOS