Well I didn't get it at all :aah: Yes probably, it would be strange if it wasn't, guess I have to borrow more books on Monday :teehee:

4 :aah: but I'm pretty sure they won't have the Sherlock books. The library here is so small. Guess it matches my village :aah:

:naughty: Cmon, what type of library doesn't have Sherlock Holmes? :aah: Ours has EVERYTHING. Even things nobody will ever want to read. :naughty:

:naughty: Cmon' date=' what type of library doesn't have Sherlock Holmes? :aah: Ours has EVERYTHING. Even things nobody will ever want to read. :naughty:[/quote']

The one in my village but it's tiny... but i can always order the books from the town library :mf_rosetinted: I guess you live in a big town then? :naughty:

The one in my village but it's tiny... but i can always order the books from the town library :mf_rosetinted: I guess you live in a big town then? :naughty:

Not really. Where I live we have libraries in every town and city, and sometimes community libraries too. We're very big on reading. :naughty:

Not really. Where I live we have libraries in every town and city' date=' and sometimes community libraries too. We're very big on reading. :naughty:[/quote']

We have that too, even the tiniest village have a library, like my village. And then all the schools have a library too :aah: So I'm pretty sure it won't be that hard to find the Sherlock books just that I might not get them on Monday :teehee:

We have that too, even the tiniest village have a library, like my village. And then all the schools have a library too :aah: So I'm pretty sure it won't be that hard to find the Sherlock books just that I might not get them on Monday :teehee:

:teehee: I would say get a PDF, but it doesn't feel as good as a real book.

:teehee: I would say get a PDF' date=' but it doesn't feel as good as a real book.[/quote']

Maybe but I don't know from where I should get the PDF and then there's something special with reading books :teehee:

Maybe but I don't know from where I should get the PDF and then there's something special with reading books :teehee:

Just a google search would bring it up since the books are in the public domain (and have been for quite awhile) although its true, books do have something special

OMG, I didn't know there are so many Cumberbabes here :naughty:

Well, I know Benny by the TV show Sherlock and I can say that I think he's awesome. Not to mention his curly hair and mesmerizing blue eyes :mikalove:

Who's patiently waiting for Sherlock season 3? :aah:

Well, I know Benny by the TV show Sherlock and I can say that I think he's awesome. Not to mention his curly hair and mesmerizing blue eyes :mikalove:

ME!!! OOH I AM!!!! :naughty: All these cliffhangers... :aah::teehee:

I love Benedict. :wub2: Even though sometimes it gets me into awkward situations :aah: It's really worth it though :naughty:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

I see that you use Benedict's name on his fans and not cumberb*tches :naughty: But yeah there are actually quite a few in here. :teehee:

He is, he is :fangurl:

Well, not me. I'm not waiting patiently :aah:

Just a google search would bring it up since the books are in the public domain (and have been for quite awhile) although its true' date=' books do have something special[/quote']

Ah, right but then I would probably have to read it in English and I'm too lazy for that :naughty::aah:

try this: http://areena.yle.fi/tv/1095074 that is first episode, but the second comes there later today :teehee:

EDIT: http://areena.yle.fi/tv/1111136 found it :aah::aah: there you can watch it xD when it starts :aah:

It doesn't work, I think it's because I'm not in finland :huh: I don't understand Finnish but I'm pretty sure that's what they said :aah: