Well well, let it be :mf_rosetinted:

but he prefers Cumberladies :fisch:

I'm confused, do you want to be on the list or not? :aah:

I heard he wanted us to call our selfs Cumberbabes and to be honest I hate the name Cumberbitches, but it's so clever and I haven't heard something that's better, so that's why I use it :wink2:

ME!!! OOH I AM!!!! :naughty: All these cliffhangers... :aah::teehee:

I love Benedict. :wub2: Even though sometimes it gets me into awkward situations :aah: It's really worth it though :naughty:

Ahh, too bad Moriarty won't be alive in season 3. Well, if he knows how to fake death after shooting himself in the head with a gun!

I see that you use Benedict's name on his fans and not cumberb*tches :naughty: But yeah there are actually quite a few in here. :teehee:

He is, he is :fangurl:

Well, not me. I'm not waiting patiently :aah:

Ah, right but then I would probably have to read it in English and I'm too lazy for that :naughty::aah:

Well, I used to use "Cumberbitches" and even though we talk a lot more dirtier than some of the other fandoms but you know, there's something more dear in Cumberbabes :)

I know, I just can't stay still!

Well, I used to use "Cumberbitches" and even though we talk a lot more dirtier than some of the other fandoms but you know, there's something more dear in Cumberbabes :)

I know, I just can't stay still!

Well it is, I myself hate the word cumberbitch but who ever invented that name was clever, and that's why I use it at least until the day someone has something better (: And that's why I also list people as cumberbitches in this thread :teehee:

me -> :excite:

Number four. If only I had woken up earlier.... :teehee: it's 10:00 am' date=' what more do you want from me? :naughty::naughty:[/quote']

You should never have went to bed :aah: Well you still woke up earlier than me :aah: And number four isn't that bad you know :teehee:

You should never have went to bed :aah: Well you still woke up earlier than me :aah: And number four isn't that bad you know :teehee:

Ah.... HAHAHAHAHA If you realized my level of obsession you'd know number four is startlingly out of character with it. It nearly runs as deep as my Mika obsession. A very close tie. :teehee:

Ah.... HAHAHAHAHA If you realized my level of obsession you'd know number four is startlingly out of character with it. It nearly runs as deep as my Mika obsession. A very close tie. :teehee:

Oaky I know, I should be saying anything, I was thinking of getting myself an Instagram account so I could follow Mika, but now I don't want it anymore because then I'll be follower 10 000 or something. :aah: Maybe you can switch with Emma :naughty:

Oaky I know, I should be saying anything, I was thinking of getting myself an Instagram account so I could follow Mika, but now I don't want it anymore because then I'll be follower 10 000 or something. :aah: Maybe you can switch with Emma :naughty:

:teehee::teehee::teehee: I think I have as many Benedict/Sherlock related posters as I do Mika related ones!! :blink:

:teehee::teehee::teehee: I think I have as many Benedict/Sherlock related posters as I do Mika related ones!! :blink:

I'm pretty sure I have more Benedict/Sherlock related posters than Mika ones :teehee:

Well I JUST heard of him a few weeks ago... :naughty: And I have about hm 20? :naughty::naughty::teehee:

Well I have 40 and then I have like 30 in the Sherlock thread :naughty: And then there's all the post I've written in the Say something random thread :aah: