:lmfao: I haven't watched the movie but I have watched that scene :naughty: Oh god I can imagine how you felt like, that's the reason why I don't watch movies with my parents :aah:

...Of course you've watched the scene :teehee: He has a way of making me feel weird at the same time as he tells me he doesn't care :aah:

I'm confused, do you want to be on the list or not? :aah:

I heard he wanted us to call our selfs Cumberbabes and to be honest I hate the name Cumberbitches, but it's so clever and I haven't heard something that's better, so that's why I use it :wink2:

I will, of course :)

I like how awkward he is about this term. He is so unspoiled and good-mannered :fangurl:

But sometimes he makes totally different impression, swearing not less than Mika :naughty:

...Of course you've watched the scene :teehee: He has a way of making me feel weird at the same time as he tells me he doesn't care :aah:

Well ofc, just don't let us talk about how I found it :naughty: Seems jobbigt :teehee: (one more word to learn) :naughty: Sorry I'm just to lazy to find the correct translation :aah:

I will, of course :)

I like how awkward he is about this term. He is so unspoiled and good-mannered :fangurl:

But sometimes he makes totally different impression, swearing not less than Mika :naughty:

That's why I like him so much, he is so genuine and honest :fangurl: And if I was him I don't know how I would act if my fans would call themselves bitches :aah:

:teehee: now that more people are joining' date=' switch me and Emma. I WANT SECOND PLACE! WOOP! :naughty:[/quote']

I hope your happy now and that Emma doesn't mind :naughty:

Well ofc, just don't let us talk about how I found it :naughty: Seems jobbigt :teehee: (one more word to learn) :naughty: Sorry I'm just to lazy to find the correct translation :aah:

Good job picking a word that English doesn't have :naughty: At least I know what it means :teehee:

That's why I like him so much, he is so genuine and honest :fangurl: And if I was him I don't know how I would act if my fans would call themselves bitches :aah:

I hope your happy now and that Emma doesn't mind :naughty:

I am appeased. :naughty: If Emma minds we can always switch back I hope she doesn't mind :mf_rosetinted:

Good job picking a word that English doesn't have :naughty: At least I know what it means :teehee:

:naughty: Well it's my favorite word' date=' why don't you have a similar word in english? :aah:

I am appeased. :naughty: If Emma minds we can always switch back I hope she doesn't mind :mf_rosetinted:

To be honest I don't think she'll mind :aah:

:naughty: Well it's my favorite word, why don't you have a similar word in english? :aah:

To be honest I don't think she'll mind :aah:

I really don't know. To be honest, we might have something close but nothing the same. I think it's because that word could mean more than one thing, and in English we would have to use a different word depending on the situation.

I really don't know. To be honest' date=' we might have something close but nothing the same. I think it's because that word could mean more than one thing, and in English we would have to use a different word depending on the situation.[/quote']

Okay you have to start using it so it becomes an english word :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

OH MY GOD' date=' I saw this floating around and I couldn't resist :lmfao:

[img']http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luxdqwMz3P1qck55p.png[/img]

...can I have my Cumberlovin now? :naughty:

Should I feel bad if I don't get it? :blush-anim-cl::aah:

Wait, what Benny-related list are you guys on? Can I join? :naughty:

Or is it something else? If so... ~awkward fake-out~ :fisch:

We've started a Cumberbitches list :naughty::teehee: When lilasko gets back, she'll add you I'm sure of it :thumb_yello:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

Wait, what Benny-related list are you guys on? Can I join? :naughty:

Or is it something else? If so... ~awkward fake-out~ :fisch:

The Cumberbitch list :das: It's in the beginning, in the first post, you're number 6 :naughty:

We've started a Cumberbitches list :naughty::teehee: When lilasko gets back' date=' she'll add you I'm sure of it :thumb_yello:[/quote']

Yep, she's on the list and it's getting longer and longer :naughty:

The Cumberbitch list :das: It's in the beginning, in the first post, you're number 6 :naughty:

Yep, she's on the list and it's getting longer and longer :naughty:

Well, COUNT ME IN!!! :D

See, I'm already Queenie #94 and now Cumberbitch/Cumberbabe #6.

WOO!

Getting longer huh? :naughty: Now I'm glad to have 2nd place. :teehee:

Haha :aah: You have it at least for now :naughty:

Well' date=' COUNT ME IN!!! :D

See, I'm already Queenie #94 and now Cumberbitch/Cumberbabe #6.

WOO![/quote']

:yay::naughty: That's many queenies :blink: I hope there are as many cumberbitches :naughty:

:naughty: WOO! There have to be more than that somewhere' date=' of course :naughty: now its just a matter of waiting for them. :teehee:[/quote']

There have to, and the thread is only two days old so we have to have patience :naughty: It's funny, now when you're number two the list is the same as the most poster in this thread list :aah:

Edited by Lilasko

There have to, and the thread is only two days old so we have to have penitence :naughty: It's funny, now when you're number two the list is the same as the most poster in this thread list :aah:

:aah: I just really, really like this thread. :teehee::teehee::teehee: Alot.