Oh and not to mention my over 600 pictures in my 'little' gallery which are mostly Mika and Benedict and other things I like. Bwahaha and my family thinks I don't get obsessed. Yes I do.

:lmfao: Okay you win the picture competition, I have 5 I think :aah:

:lmfao: Okay you win the picture competition, I have 5 I think :aah:

Aha thats what I thought :lmfao: And I haven't even mentioned all of it :naughty: I think BBC Sherlock is one of the best things thats happened to me, it got me interested in the canon and in benedict's other work. He's a fantastic actor!

Aha thats what I thought :lmfao: And I haven't even mentioned all of it :naughty: I think BBC Sherlock is one of the best things thats happened to me' date=' it got me interested in the canon and in benedict's other work. He's a fantastic actor![/quote']

Oh :naughty: The same her, even if Mika still has the first place :teehee:

And Emma you said you shouldn't post any more pics today :naughty:

Oh :naughty: The same her, even if Mika still has the first place :teehee:

And Emma you said you shouldn't post any more pics today :naughty:

Hey let's not discourage her! :teehee: I like the pics. :wub2:

Couldn't help myself and I said 'for now' applying that I was probably gonna put some more a bit later :naughty:

Grace seems happy with it :aah:

Couldn't help myself and I said 'for now' applying that I was probably gonna put some more a bit later :naughty:

Grace seems happy with it :aah:

Well I like it too, so please don't they make the thread much prettier :naughty:

Well then I heard right :lmfao: Who ever said it should get a Nobel prize :aah:

True, true. :naughty: Ive had some issues though because I tend to accidentally call him that in front of my parents and other family :teehee: Its what I will forever think of him as. :naughty:

True' date=' true. :naughty: Ive had some issues though because I tend to accidentally call him that in front of my parents and other family :teehee: Its what I will forever think of him as. :naughty:[/quote']

:lmfao: Not good :naughty: now I understand why they make fun of him :aah:

:lmfao: Not good :naughty: now I understand why they make fun of him :aah:

Well things have been more awkward if you can believe that. I was watching To The Ends Of The Earth (for Benedict, and because it's based on the series by the same author that wrote Lord of the Flies which I LOVE) and ohhhh my goodness certain scenes... :aah::teehee: Anyways my dad walked in and was like :blink::teehee: whatever floats your boat, Gracie... :blush-anim-cl:

Well things have been more awkward if you can believe that. I was watching To The Ends Of The Earth (for Benedict' date=' and because it's based on the series by the same author that wrote Lord of the Flies which I LOVE) and ohhhh my goodness certain scenes... :aah::teehee: Anyways my dad walked in and was like :blink::teehee: whatever floats your boat, Gracie... :blush-anim-cl:[/quote']

:lmfao: I haven't watched the movie but I have watched that scene :naughty: Oh god I can imagine how you felt like, that's the reason why I don't watch movies with my parents :aah: