Christine

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey. I guess I can go to this one too :yay:

do you know a nice (not expensive) hotel nearby??:wink2:

i don't know about anything nearby, but i'm thinking about staying at meininger hostel, at least that's on the same tram line. :wink2:

i don't know about anything nearby, but i'm thinking about staying at meininger hostel, at least that's on the same tram line. :wink2:

which tram do you take then? (I´m still looking for good ways :aah:)

and thank you :D

I've never been to Germany, so I'm very interested... Uh, so what is this place like in winter? :fisch: Is it an expensive city?

I seriously just saw the tour dates and already picked Vienna and London! I need more! The hunger has grown so big! :shocked:

I've never been to Germany, so I'm very interested... Uh, so what is this place like in winter? :fisch: Is it an expensive city?

I seriously just saw the tour dates and already picked Vienna and London! I need more! The hunger has grown so big! :shocked:

i know the feeling. :naughty:

what's germany like in winter? cold. :mf_rosetinted: probably not as cold as finland though. november is usually mostly grey and rainy, but there can also be already snow. :dunno: snow in november is more likely in the south (munich) though than in cologne, i think. since it's the first days of november, there's also a possibility that the weather might still be nice (i.e. sunny and over 10°C, it's sometimes like that in october...), if we're very lucky... but i wouldn't count on it. :teehee:

cologne itself is a beautiful city, don't know how expensive in general, but there are reasonably priced hostels, if that's what you mean. :wink2:

Edited by mellody

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Could you please tell me how I can buy the tickets from the site of the venue? :blush-anim-cl:

Just looked at their side and it says that you only can get tickets for this gig through places like eventim or at the ticket box at the gig evening. Sorry that I can´t help more. But you can still get tickets for Munich :wink2:

Tickets erhalten Sie nur noch an den bekannten Vorverkaufsstellen und an der Abendkasse.

Just looked at their side and it says that you only can get tickets for this gig through places like eventim or at the ticket box at the gig evening. Sorry that I can´t help more. But you can still get tickets for Munich :wink2:

Tickets erhalten Sie nur noch an den bekannten Vorverkaufsstellen und an der Abendkasse.

Thank you for your help!! :huglove:

yes there was an option to put tickets in the cart on that link i posted here, but now it's gone. :dunno: you can still try to check eventim again and again though, it only says that tickets aren't available at the moment, whereas for luxemburg it says sold out, so maybe there will be tickets again?