• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOH!!! YAY!!!! Which ones will you get!? *fangurl out of control*

Probably the Hound of the Baskervilles and some other ones that I'll randomly pick :naughty: I wish I could get them in English but there are none here:(

Probably the Hound of the Baskervilles and some other ones that I'll randomly pick :naughty: I wish I could get them in English but there are none here:(

:naughty: Nobody ever seems to read them in order :naughty: Maybe I'm just OCD :aah: They are a bit tricky in English anyhow, they use alot of big words:aah::teehee:

:naughty: Nobody ever seems to read them in order :naughty: Maybe I'm just OCD :aah: They are a bit tricky in English anyhow' date=' they use alot of big words:aah::teehee:[/quote']

That's what I need right now as I'll be moving to England in a month.

Oh really? How nice! I've always wanted to visit there. As an American myself Ive always heard stories about how lovely it is :fangurl:

The weird part is that I've never even been to the city where I'm moving :naughty:

I'm going to Hungary in 20 days.:teehee::boing:

enjoy it! I've never been to Hungary but I want to go there .(everywhere in the world really!)

I am going to Sweden soon, I just don't exactly know when.:shocked: Does anyone know what the weather's like there ATM?

And the random thing ( a real quote from a real life situation):

MUM: Stop throwing helmets!

And it's finally sunny outside now, so that's where I'm heading!