• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh' date=' don't worry about it he's fine. He just has to have it removed. :wink2: That fanfic is the main reason why I'm crying, it's so f*cking sad :crybaby:[/quote']

Okay that's good to know! :wink2: Is it long? if it isn't please post it :aah:

Guys, I'm having huge Mika-feels right now. Everything is glitter and rainbows and nothing hurts.

That's such a wonderful feeling :wub2:

Okay I'm crying...Not for John not for Sherlock but for myself.

Well what's wrong??? :huglove:

:teehee: only 4 months left and then you all have to be prepared to listen to things you'll find as nonsense, but I'll find as :boing: and :wub2:

:aah:

Don't worry I was just :teehee: because that's adorable :naughty:

That's such a wonderful feeling :wub2:

Well what's wrong??? :huglove:

Don't worry I was just :teehee: because that's adorable :naughty:

No nothing just that that fanfict brought up old feelings. I was crying because I know what the author was talking about when she/he told the story through John.

:hug:

I know :wub2: But you'll still have to be prepared for my cross country skiing spam :aah:

Edited by Lilasko

No nothing just that that fanfict brought up old feelings. I was crying because I know what the author was talking about when she/he told the story throw John.

:hug:

I know :wub2: But you'll still have to be prepared for my cross country skiing spam :aah:

I love cross country skiing so don't worry. Aww oh my gosh, :huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove::hug:

I'm so happy :excite: I haven't had the chance to do anything with my mind for awhile Ohhh it was killing me and then to be able to say my thoughts? In front of people who actually cared? I live for this. I live for thinking and deducing and analyzing. I'm crying of happiness right now.

I'm so happy :excite: I haven't had the chance to do anything with my mind for awhile Ohhh it was killing me and then to be able to say my thoughts? In front of people who actually cared? I live for this. I live for thinking and deducing and analyzing. I'm crying of happiness right now.

As I said before

Guys' date=' I'm having huge Mika-feels right now. Everything is glitter and rainbows and nothing hurts.[/quote']

Also the bold one - I am so on the same page!

I love cross country skiing so don't worry. Aww oh my gosh' date=' :huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove::hug:[/quote']

You do! I've found my soul mate :aah: Finally someone I can talk cross country skiing with :naughty:

Me too! just find it a bit boring that my English isn't that good that I can express myself on the level want to and my discussing friends don't go on the same school as I do anymore. I'm dehydrated.

People in here start talking swedish :mf_rosetinted::aah:

:teehee::D

tumblr_m1o6v3voEa1qad9cs.gif

:lmfao:

Me too! just find it a bit boring that my English isn't that good that I can express myself on the level want to and my discussing friends don't go on the same school as I do anymore. I'm dehydrated.

People in here start talking swedish :mf_rosetinted::aah:

:lmfao:

I'm working on it, I'm working on it! :teehee: I'm in love with that gif. :wub2: I've always liked eyes best on most people but I'm so chieloproclitic for him :wub2::wub2::wub2:Look it up, we all learn new words and I have an obsession with very specific obscure ones right now :naughty: