Me too! just find it a bit boring that my English isn't that good that I can express myself on the level want to and my discussing friends don't go on the same school as I do anymore. I'm dehydrated.

People in here start talking swedish :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Hej....

that's all i know :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working on it' date=' I'm working on it! :teehee: I'm in love with that gif. :wub2: I've always liked eyes best on most people but I'm so chieloproclitic for him :wub2::wub2::wub2:Look it up, we all learn new words and I have an obsession with very specific obscure ones right now :naughty:

And I'm waiting :aah: No, but you're doing fine ( btw can you begin a sentence with no in english? :teehee:)

Never notice it before yes your right :wub2:Didn't have to knew it, my 65 year older english teacher taught us that :mf_rosetinted::aah:

And I'm waiting :aah: No, but you're doing fine ( btw can you begin a sentence with no in english? :teehee:)

Never notice it before yes your right :wub2:Didn't have to knew it, my 65 year older english teacher taught us that :mf_rosetinted::aah:

You have to be kidding me. Damn if I know someone who uses that xD :mf_rosetinted: Yep you can start sentences with no. That's perfectly acceptable.:wink2:

You have to be kidding me. Damn if I know someone who uses that xD :mf_rosetinted: Yep you can start sentences with no. That's perfectly acceptable.:wink2:

Ofc if he had used that world I would have felt of my chair and looked like this :shocked::aah:

Okay, but do you do it? :teehee:

Ofc if he had used that world I would have felt of my chair and looked like this :shocked::aah:

Okay, but do you do it? :teehee:

Well if he had I would have.... I dont know, probably :swoon: Believe me the first time I saw Sherlock I watched his lips the whole time (both because they're delicious and because the talking fast made it delightful to watch :teehee:) Well you can use it like you did, to dismiss a phrase said previously, or you can use it of course to begin a negative phrase as in 'no, I did not' etc, or basically anything negative can have a 'no' inserted first. Hard to explain :aah::thumb_yello:

Well if he had I would have.... I dont know' date=' probably :swoon: Believe me the first time I saw Sherlock I watched his lips the whole time (both because they're delicious and because the talking fast made it delightful to watch :teehee:) Well you can use it like you did, to dismiss a phrase said previously, or you can use it of course to begin a negative phrase as in 'no, I did not' etc, or basically anything negative can have a 'no' inserted first. Hard to explain :aah::thumb_yello:[/quote']

I'll do that next time I watch Sherlock :wub2:

I understand :wink2:

:aah::aah: Madonna's 53 :aah::aah:

I know' date=' I'm not the one singing it :aah:

it's in Swedish though, from my favorite radio show ever :naughty:

Oh do, as Micah would say ' I wanna punch him in the face with my lips' :teehee:

Oh, I have to agree with her :naughty:

I know, I'm not the one singing it :aah:

it's in Swedish though, from my favorite radio show ever :naughty:

Oh, I have to agree with her :naughty:

May I just say how pretty spoken Swedish sounds?:wub2: Oh I have to go to dinner, I'll be back soon (NOT Mikasoon!) I'll leave you with this while I go....:fisch: [YOUTUBE]skU-jBFzXl0[/YOUTUBE]

May I just say how pretty spoken Swedish sounds?:wub2: Oh I have to go to dinner' date=' I'll be back soon (NOT Mikasoon!) I'll leave you with this while I go....:fisch: [YOUTUBE']skU-jBFzXl0[/YOUTUBE]

You think ;D :hug: I have the same dialect as Liv Strömquist (not the one with red hair) :aah: Okay have fun, no I meant I'll be waiting :aah:

Okay that was creepy... :blink:

Help!! A very annoying and not very good looking man is torturing me in Facebook chat. Can't unfriend him in case he somehow recognizes me in real life somehow someday:sneaky2:

Well I don't have facebook, but I think you should unfriend him, and if you meet him someday in real life he has to deal with that then :wink2:

Well I don't have facebook, but I think you should unfriend him, and if you meet him someday in real life he has to deal with that then :wink2:

Thanks. I'll consider it. I don't like people who ask personal tings like phone numbers and such.

Thanks. I'll consider it. I don't like people who ask personal tings like phone numbers and such.

unfriend him NOW! If he's your friend, then you'll re-add him, and tell him that you thought he was one of these annoying guys :aah:

I understand you, and if he's not good looking, (:naughty:) unfriend him!

Okay I'm back and I just had a huge eargasm xD

What did you hear? :naughty:

For the love of all that is holy... (and that would be the Cumberlord...) Ohhh :swoon:

You can't even see his face :aah: