I understand you, and if he's not good looking, (:naughty:) unfriend him!

What did you hear? :naughty:

You can't even see his face :aah:

Well don't call me a nerd (even though I am, I know for sure) :aah: I heard on the radio a programme about mathematical diagrams of the city being similar to mathematical diagrams of tumors, and if that wasn't eargasm enough they interviewed an expert... The British accent was STRONG with that one, very much stronger than Ben's, it sounded very intelligent and I squeaked out loud when his voice came on (:aah::aah::teehee:) Annnnndddd then of course he had to talk about sex. Brilliant, just brilliant for my health. xD

I don't need to see Ben's FACE to fangurl silly xD

Edited by StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well don't call me a nerd (even though I am' date=' I know for sure) :aah: I heard on the radio a programme about mathematical diagrams of the city being similar to mathematical diagrams of tumors, and if that wasn't eargasm enough they interviewed an expert... The British accent was STRONG with that one, very much stronger than Ben's, it sounded very intelligent and I squeaked out loud when his voice came on (:aah::aah::teehee:) Annnnndddd then of course he had to talk about sex. Brilliant, just brilliant for my health. xD

I don't need to see Ben's FACE to fangurl silly xD

I'm not calling you anything since I'm the same :teehee: And that sounded really interesting actually :wink2: Haha, well I'm the same a couple a weeks ago someone talked to me with British accent and all I could think of was his accent :aah:

Me neither just needs his voice :wub2: I was just stating the fact that you can't, and it's funny how he 10 years later will be the one playing Sherlock. :teehee:

I'm not calling you anything since I'm the same :teehee: And that sounded really interesting actually :wink2: Haha, well I'm the same a couple a weeks ago someone talked to me with British accent and all I could think of was his accent :aah:

Me neither just needs his voice :wub2: I was just stating the fact that you can't, and it's funny how he 10 years later will be the one playing Sherlock. :teehee:

Aha voices like that feel good hitting your ears, it's a funny thing how that works :teehee: Oh I think Bene has the secret to looking amazing no matter how old you are. xD

Aha voices like that feel good hitting your ears' date=' it's a funny thing how that works :teehee: Oh I think Bene has the secret to looking amazing no matter how old you are. xD[/quote']

Yes it is indeed :aah: He has :teehee:

Posted Benedict's filmography now it's just the rest left, oh god :aah:

That was Tiny Tim' date=' the guy I was saying creeps me out :teehee:[/quote']

I understood that :aah:

You could cos you can' date=' so you do..... :fisch::fisch::fisch:Panic! At The Disco? Anyone? No? Oh well:aah::mf_rosetinted:

Nope :teehee: Never be that optimistic that you think that you can talk music with me :mf_rosetinted::aah:

I'm in love with Brendon Urie's voice :wub2: J'adore. Cette. Chanson. :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]yCto3PCn8wo[/YOUTUBE]

ahhhhh I just came here to say that I was gonna sleep and this song :excite: I was so totally in love with this song last year and still am :teehee:

No, not at all? :tears: It was good, but the other one was better :teehee:

ugh Benedict why have you done so much...

Dammit I see how it is :sneaky2: I'll try something... Else of theirs. :aah::teehee:

[YOUTUBE]JPMzRAqrv9o[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]d3sA5plF6kE[/YOUTUBE]