• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good :3 I'm okay thanks

:aah:

weird dreams be funny.

Yes they do be lyke dat. Mine was a bit strange because when I have dreams they're in one of a few places that I always dream in and this one was part of a recurring dream story (which I haven't had for years mind you) and then what happened in it was really... Hmm. So I woke up all disturbed. It was a SPY dream, cos I'm cool like that :teehee:

great :teehee: i'm just so happy cos pics are pretty good what i took yesterday :teehee: and those cars drove like almost 200km/h :mf_rosetinted:

Oh well that's good :aah: I know I tend to go all happy if I managed to take good pictures,well done you.:wink2:

Bye :bye:

Nothing and much at the same time :naughty: How are you? (:

:aah: I'm alright just trying to stay awake xD

Yes they do be lyke dat. Mine was a bit strange because when I have dreams they're in one of a few places that I always dream in and this one was part of a recurring dream story (which I haven't had for years mind you) and then what happened in it was really... Hmm. So I woke up all disturbed. It was a SPY dream' date=' cos I'm cool like that :teehee:[/quote']

Oh well fair enough :aah: I had a dream that I had a pet dragon once.:lmfao: dunno what made my mind choose to have a dream about that :aah:

Oh well that's good :aah: I know I tend to go all happy if I managed to take good pictures,well done you.:wink2:

Oh well fair enough :aah: I had a dream that I had a pet dragon once.:lmfao: dunno what made my mind choose to have a dream about that :aah:

Hehe I have no clue either :naughty: my mind palace is full of useless things I guess I just pick a new useless thing every night :aah:

:aah: it is really rare with me cos i'm not the best photographer :aah: thanks :teehee:

Hehe I have no clue either :naughty: my mind palace is full of useless things I guess I just pick a new useless thing every night :aah:

:aah: it's funny having those dreams that seem so real though then you wake up and your like aww. :aah:

:aah: it is really rare with me cos i'm not the best photographer :aah: thanks :teehee:

Either am I to be honest :aah: But I guess I am getting a bit better,no problem :wink2:

I stayed up till just after 6am I couldn't stay up any longer than that as I was falling asleep,so much so I failed at typing and ended up saying 'sp' to someone rather than sleep :aah:

Hahah :aah: then I understand if you are tired :aah:

:aah: it's funny having those dreams that seem so real though then you wake up and your like aww. :aah:

Either am I to be honest :aah: But I guess I am getting a bit better,no problem :wink2:

Oh yes Ive had dreams like that before, Mika dreams, aww it sucks waking up from those :aah:

Far får får får?

Nej får får inte får, får får lamm!

Ha, try to translate that Google translate :naughty::aah:

What is that? :teehee:

EDIT: OHH. Well what exactly is the point of that? xD

EDIT: OHHHHHH. Wise words. :naughty:

Edited by StarryEyed<3