• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you have msn or skype or smth ? :aah: You can PM me :aah:

Lol nope :aah: And I don't even have it on the iPad anyways- hence why I need a computer :naughty: Don't worry about it, I'll be able to get on tomorrow or the next day and figure it out :naughty:

Lol nope :aah: And I don't even have it on the iPad anyways- hence why I need a computer :naughty: Don't worry about it' date=' I'll be able to get on tomorrow or the next day and figure it out :naughty:[/quote']

Hahah.:aah: :aah: :aah. :aah: I just tried to help :aah: :aah: And you're saying you don't even have FB ? :aah:

i'm trying to sleep (read *trying to read Sherlock and fb at the same time* :aah:) but then it start thundering and you know how much i hate thunder!

Oh HI :hug: I'm reading Sherlock as well :naughty: The sign of the four. Still a bit shocked at the drug use, as I had no idea it would be so obvious, but I guess thats what I get for reading a book from a different era :mf_rosetinted:

Oh HI :hug: I'm reading Sherlock as well :naughty: The sign of the four. Still a bit shocked at the drug use' date=' as I had no idea it would be so obvious, but I guess thats what I get for reading a book from a different era :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

i can't do anything when it's thundering, just sit under my table with pillows and blanket i really scare thunderstorms that much