• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mary and Grace I like your surnames they are different :teehee:

Umm the city' date=' I'm not very fond of it although it's pretty

http://www.aerialarchives.com/stock/img/AHLB5267.jpg and places like interstate highways I don't like, I'm a nature type person rather than the city although I LOVE Pennsylvania and Massachusetts... :teehee::teehee:[/quote']

Okay the city is very american though and a bit brittish :teehee:

This is sweden :lmfao:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nrP5UPnz1ug/T1Dzsrda-7I/AAAAAAAACvQ/5Nw3JAUjHHA/s400/Waiting-for-the-bus-like-a-swede1.jpg

Fika is yummy, especially farmors sponge cake :drool:

God am I proud of my background- polish' date=' English, Irish, my ancestors settled Jamestowne :teehee: You know the most common last names here are Smith and Jones- just had to say :naughty:[/quote']

That's really really cool!

Mine are farmers -.- and some emigrated to USA like everyone else. Yay interesting, no.

Fika is yummy, especially farmors sponge cake :drool:

That's really really cool!

Mine are farmers -.- and some emigrated to USA like everyone else. Yay interesting, no.

I not really like the us. I wanna live in Westminster.... :aah::naughty: So bad. So, so bad.

It's true, so if you ever come to sweden don't talk to anyone or be close to anyone you don't know :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Oh, but there's no books? :teehee:

It's true, so if you ever come to sweden don't talk to anyone or be close to anyone you don't know :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Oh, but there's no books? :teehee:

I can't find a good enough picture :aah: We have like 10 floors though and every genre gets at least one floor. :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted: though that is true :aah: almost every one is Anderrson :aah: i'm happy that you don't know my surname :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Almost everyone is -son of anyone. Svensson, Nilsson... Have two friends who have the exact same name and surname :aah:

It's Finnish I guess with a lot of ä :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Ofc I do, I like different :teehee: surname mainly because everyone here have the same surname :mf_rosetinted::aah:

what;s yours btw? :aah:

I not really like the us. I wanna live in Westminster.... :aah::naughty: So bad. So' date=' so bad.[/quote']

Londoooooon :swoon: take me there if you go :mf_rosetinted:

yes I go everywhere, just not here :mf_rosetinted:

Ehm unless you lie on your facebook... Facebook hasn't lied to me has it? :aah:

:fisch::fisch: now it has :aah: i don't like my surname so i won't ever put it to fb :aah:

Almost everyone is -son of anyone. Svensson' date=' Nilsson... Have two friends who have the exact same name and surname :aah:

It's Finnish I guess with a lot of ä :mf_rosetinted::aah:[/quote']

:aah::aah: i don't have ä in my surname :mf_rosetinted:

OMG that's huge :shocked::shocked: How big is the city? :blink:

Pretty bit. Our city isn't all new it's a historical city (well I live in a historical state) so it's beautiful to me, this is downtown Richmond btw :teehee: As you probably figured out I adore anything from the 1800s and so the entire VCU campus is delicious to me :wub2:

You don't? then move :naughty:

It's very typical Swedish but still not :teehee:

aaand what's it? :mf_rosetinted:

:fisch::fisch: now it has :aah: i don't like my surname so i won't ever put it to fb :aah:

it's not yours? you lied! :mf_rosetinted:

You don't? then move :naughty:

It's very typical Swedish but still not :teehee:

I wish it was that simple :aah:

Cmon tell me! I'll answer any question you ask if you just TELL ME ALREADY!!! :aah: