• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish it was that simple :aah:

Exchange student :teehee:

aaand what's it? :mf_rosetinted:

I prefer not to tell' date=' but of you really want to know you can pm me :naughty:

Pretty bit. Our city isn't all new it's a historical city (well I live in a historical state) so it's beautiful to me, this is downtown Richmond btw :teehee: As you probably figured out I adore anything from the 1800s and so the entire VCU campus is delicious to me :wub2:

How many millions live there? :mf_rosetinted:

it is! :sneaky2: really i hate it (and btw you don't even know my full real name:mf_rosetinted::fisch:)

Aww just tell us, we wont hate it as much as you seem to I'm sure :hug:

Exchange student :teehee:

I prefer not to tell, but of you really want to know you can pm me :naughty:

How many millions live there? :mf_rosetinted:

Millions? :lmfao: wow.

it is! :sneaky2: really i hate it (and btw you don't even know my full real name:mf_rosetinted::fisch:)

I do :mf_rosetinted: ...at least half of it :aah: okay I'll pm :mf_rosetinted::aah: I just wonder why you hate it :blink:

isn't it better than Robeglejiashvili? :lmfao: it's soem georgian surname but not very common :aah: you pronounce the first R like in french xD

edit: oops i messed up yours and hanna's posts xD she said to pm xD

Edited by mary*

I do :mf_rosetinted: ...at least half of it :aah: okay I'll pm :mf_rosetinted::aah: I just wonder why you hate it :blink:

isn't it better than Robeglejiashvili? :lmfao: it's soem georgian surname but not very common :aah: you pronounce the first R like in french xD

Oh. my. god :lmao: :lmao: :lmfao:

Aww just tell us' date=' we wont hate it as much as you seem to I'm sure :hu g:

Millions? :lmf ao: wow.[/quote']

no really i hate it :sneaky2:i got bullied cos of it at school cos people changed it to a word...

I do, you told me :mf_rosetinted: Or did you lie? :teeh ee:

i didn't :teehee:

yea just half of it :mf_rosetinted:

same what i said to Grace

Edited by liveforglitter

Not millions then :aah: I mean it have to be pretty big if you have a 10 floor library :mf_rosetinted:

No it doesn't, not necessarily, maybe the school just has a really good library? GOD NOBODY ELSE HERE LIKES PANIC?! F*ck. My. Life. :aah: