2012 - Mika Tells Instinct, “Yeah, I’m gay.”

dcdeb

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I find this article on a gay website, it is in french (sorry :naughty: ) but with google translator you could understand. It is about coming out, private life and a little bit about Mika's coming out http://www.za-gay.org/actu/3876/mika-est-gay-et-alors/

It is really well explain and in the point of you of someone from the gay community.

Dear god I thought I'd "just" read that but it's quite complicated lol. Anyways, I'm trying, I'm trying. Got as far as Ricky Martins already hehehe.

Dutch Grazia mentions the quote and they commented: Mika finally jumps out of the closer in Instinct Magazine. His stay in Bi-ville appeared to be a stop on his way to Gaytown:naughty:

I have been saying that for weeks. I think my exact words were "a stop on the bus to Gaytown". :teehee:

Ooh, he's on the cover! But of course of all the beautiful new pics, they had to choose the worst one for the cover :doh: Oh well, maybe it's just me who doesn't like this pic :naughty: Now off to read the article.

Ooh, he's on the cover! But of course of all the beautiful new pics, they had to choose the worst one for the cover :doh: Oh well, maybe it's just me who doesn't like this pic :naughty: Now off to read the article.

I don't like that pic as well :mf_rosetinted:

thanks for posting Christine :flowers2:

and it's written sheduled to be released Oct 16t now??? :shocked:

and it's written sheduled to be released Oct 16t now??? :shocked:

That's only the US release date it seems. It is being released at different times all over the world.

So far it looks like:

Japan - Sept 11

Russia - Sept 16

France - Sept 17

Canada - Sept 18

Germany - Sept 21 (?)

UK - Oct 8

US - Oct 16

I notice now that they dont load completely, quite strange. I'll try again later at a different computer. Thanks :)

There are parts of the pics missing. I had to screencap zoomed in parts from my iPad and piece it together afterwards. I was just concerned about the text because the screencaps of full pages are too small to read the text.