Rock the Games - Live on YouTube - 8 August 2012

Christine

Any good sites to upload the .rar file? Sendspace doesn't want to work :sneaky2:

EDIT: I tried RapidShare too, and it says it will take 10 hours. It's probably because of my crappy PC/internet connection or that proxy server I downloaded (everything seems to go slower since then -_- ). So I'm really sorry, I promise to find a way to upload it tomorrow if no one uploads it by then. I hope you all understand:blush-anim-cl:

Edited by WeAreGolden*

Haha alright, I just thought mellody's might be better quality than mine :wink2:

not necessarily, like i said theres a bit of celebrate missing and in the middle of the interview there are small parts with just the audio as i had to download the first part from my other camera at the same time. besides, i'm just putting it on youtube, and if you find a way to put up a downloadable version, that's perfect! :thumb_yello:

f*ing stupid youtube uploaded for hours before telling me that the video is too long and i'd first have to activate my account and then upload it again, instead oc just using the uploaded file after i activated the account! :aah::mad3:

part 1 is uploading again now, it's 1,5gb so it'll take a few more hours. :banghead: but the rest is up already.:thumb_yello:

ok, it's uploading now. watch the youtube channel of sunnysky3... it'll take a few hours i guess until all 4 parts are up, but it should all be there, except a few seconds of celebrate, where my battery died. :sneaky2:

off to bed now, night everyone. :wink2:

thanks you!:thumb_yello: Finally a video there works and not skip everything like those mediafire

:naughty:

Another pic from twitter:

Almacme‏@Almacme

Artist Mika performs between games at the Women's Beach Volleyball on Day 12 of the London 2012 Olym http://pinterest.com/pin/218987600601901342/

Emmeli Kimhi‏@EmmeliKimhi

Mika performance at the beach volley ball. @mikasounds #olympics @ London 2012 venue - Horse Guards Parade

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra

not necessarily, like i said theres a bit of celebrate missing and in the middle of the interview there are small parts with just the audio as i had to download the first part from my other camera at the same time. besides, i'm just putting it on youtube, and if you find a way to put up a downloadable version, that's perfect! :thumb_yello:

f*ing stupid youtube uploaded for hours before telling me that the video is too long and i'd first have to activate my account and then upload it again, instead oc just using the uploaded file after i activated the account! :aah::mad3:

part 1 is uploading again now, it's 1,5gb so it'll take a few more hours. :banghead: but the rest is up already.:thumb_yello:

What's your youtube account, mellody?