Rock the Games - Live on YouTube - 8 August 2012

Christine

i use safari,

i'll check the ones you just gave :)

Well I don't know if it has anything to do with which browser your using, I suck at anything with computers :aah: but I use Opera so maybe you could try that if none of the links work :wink2:

Ok I downloaded that thing so I'm able to watch it now. And I think I know how to disconnect so that's no problem. But I keep hearing this male voice giving me info about it but I can't find where it comes from! :shocked: This is driving me crazy!

Well I don't know if it has anything to do with which browser your using, I suck at anything with computers :aah: but I use Opera so maybe you could try that if none of the links work :wink2::wub2:

i think i'll just count on the goodwill of fellow mfc'ers that maybe record it :aah::teehee:

But I keep hearing this male voice giving me info about it but I can't find where it comes from! :shocked: This is driving me crazy!

When you connect it will open up a new browser window and sometimes it has ads with video, etc. You just have to close that browser window.

Thank you Christine for the Proxy server thing, it works for me too!:thumb_yello: I don't know how to switch it off though :/

There is a little shield running in your task bar at the bottom of your screen. If you right-click it, it will give you the option to turn it on/off.

I can see the countdown now , thanks so much Christine and Annie for your help :huglove:

I won't shut the window and I hope I can watch when it starts

I don't understand why they are not showing it worldwide :aah: when they ask fans on twitter and facebook to join the event :loco:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

I can see the countdown now , thanks so much Christine and Annie for your help :huglove:

I won't shut the window and I hope I can watch when it starts

I don't understand why they are now showing it worldwide :aah: when they ask fans on twitter and facebook to join the event :freak:

I didn't do anything, you only have to thank Christine. :teehee: