Rock the Games - Live on YouTube - 8 August 2012

Christine

The whole broadcast was absolutely brilliant! I loved Origin, and loved how he got everyone going with Celebrate!

The whole thing is pure gold!

Wish I could have seen him with his plastic bag from Sainsburys, waiting for the bikes to pass.

I recorded the whole thing with my camera, so I can upload it if we don't find any good versions.

The interview was awesome, I loved the 'pillow fight' part :lmao: I didn't really like Relax too, it was out of tune, TOOL was great, especially the Latin part, and Celebrate was good too. Is it me, or was the music a bit too loud? I couldn't really hear Mika sometimes.

And he was so damn cute as always :mikalove:

i recorded, in several parts, as first i had a problem with the sd card (thought it was full, but since it's 16GB i now realized it wasn't but obviously my camera has a restriction on how long a recorded film can be :aah:) and later with the battery... but i have 2 cameras, so apart from a tiny bit of celebrate which i missed because of the battery giving up it's all there. :mf_rosetinted:

I missed some of the interview cause of customers but I'm trying to export the full recording now. :thumb_yello: I absolutely loved it when Mika did the latin part :aah: incredible! But what the heck did he do to Celebrate? :sneaky2: It was short enough as it was, why cut Pharrell's part completely out?

I tried to recored it as well, but my iphone at the end of the interview had full memory, so I deleted some apps and then I recorded just the audio of TOOL and Celebrate. But the interview was reeeeally fun, I loved it!

MIKA was awesome, very funny! :biggrin2: I loved TOOL, I loved everything :wub2: , but he said he did the performance already, but there wasn't anything on sand on TV today. :sneaky2:

the way i understood it, the performance at the olympics is in the evening, on the beach volleyball field, and in the afternoon were the rehearsals for it, that's why he had sand everywhere. :naughty:

I missed some of the interview cause of customers but I'm trying to export the full recording now. :thumb_yello: I absolutely loved it when Mika did the latin part :aah: incredible! But what the heck did he do to Celebrate? :sneaky2: It was short enough as it was, why cut Pharrell's part completely out?

Please shame your customers into never ever coming in again :) thank you!