2012 - Mika @ Noroeste Pop Rock (Galicia) Spain, 9 August: REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

dcdeb

Well, I'm hopeful SOMEONE will return from this show and let us know how it went!

We're ready to hear! :thumb_yello:

==========

REPORTS

==========

Mikasister part 2

Luciia_Holbrook

Lili

==========

PICS

==========

Francesco86

Mikasister part 2 part 3 part 4

Veromika

==========

VIDEOS

==========

liliana

As many of you guys say, there's nothing like a gig in your own country, and I agree on that.

Biggest show so far! Made me really happy, LOVED last night! :wub2:

:yay: So glad to hear it! Please share more when you can!

Finally at home, I will wrote my report later and if I can will post some pics, by now all that I can say is it was amazing gig on the beach more than 30.000 people, and Mika was an " animal" on stage full of energy :mikalove:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Amazing night tonight at my biggest show in Spain yet. Over 30,000 people in Coruña! Awesome night X

24d9262ce28511e1b0a81231380e69dd_7.jpg

Just want to say I had a wonderful surprise the day after the gig. I met Mika his mom and the band at airport while I was waiting for my flight. Mika was so polite with me as always :wub2: and I spent my time chatting with Max, and Curtis...:wub2:

Mika speaking spanish and joking , he made all the crowd to say "hello" at three people who was in a restaurant next to the stage, he said to that three people " eo cabron, aqui" it was fun, fun, fun!!!

[YOUTUBE]YUxIe9XYAXY&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Kumazzz
update

He already says what i usually tell my spanish friends:: Mi espanol es una mierda!!! :lmfao: Ask Rosita and Asun, they'll tell you...:naughty:

:lmfao: And I think he said he don't wanna speak in English at all ?

Just want to say I had a wonderful surprise the day after the gig. I met Mika his mom and the band at airport while I was waiting for my flight. Mika was so polite with me as always :wub2: and I spent my time chatting with Max, and Curtis...:wub2:

Waiting for your report! :thumb_yello: It seems that your trip went very well :wink2:

Waiting for your report! :thumb_yello: It seems that your trip went very well :wink2:

He said "my spanish at the beginning of the show was a spanish of Miami but now almost at the end it's a spanish from Spain" he speaks a good spanish :wub2:

Love Today

[YOUTUBE]glfGBhvlGpY[/YOUTUBE]

GK

[YOUTUBE]hh8m9HX4GHo[/YOUTUBE]

He says "one day ago I've finished the album and today (the day of the show) finished the covert art. Thanks to God after two years the album is finished :naughty: and tonight we are gonna sing some new songs

[YOUTUBE]IS1JFgpM69w[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Kumazzz
update

I'll write it but I need time, I have a lot of things in my head and I have to assimilate all of them and my english in not good. :blush-anim-cl:

I'll write it but I need time, I have a lot of things in my head and I have to assimilate all of them and my english in not good. :blush-anim-cl:

Oh,your english is perfect! :thumb_yello: And take your time,don't worry......

you're ready now??

and now??? :excite:

c'mon,woman,you will forget everything !!! :mf_rosetinted:

Oh,your english is perfect! :thumb_yello: And take your time,don't worry......

you're ready now??

and now??? :excite:

c'mon,woman,you will forget everything !!! :mf_rosetinted:

No worry what happened to me it's unforgettable, at least the most important things :wub2:

He says "one day ago I've finished the album and today (the day of the show) finished the covert art. Thanks to God after two years the album is finished :naughty: and tonight we are gonna sing some new songs

Thanks for letting us know!

Glad you had a good time, I'll wait for your report patiently :wink2: