2012 - Mika @ Noroeste Pop Rock (Galicia) Spain, 9 August: REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

dcdeb

Never thought things like this could happen to me. Maybe is not something extraordinary but it is for me. I never will forget it. This was by surprise not something premeditated, I think those are the best surprises

Oh my gawd :blush-anim-cl:

what I dreamed several weeks ago really happen to you! when i was in France I had a flight to Moscow on the same day Mika's a flight to Moscow. I dreamed a slight chance to seeing him on Paris or Moscow airport..but when I was about leave my hotel Mika tweeted he's already in airport :mf_rosetinted:

So happy and fangurled seeing your report :aah: thank you for every detail you experienced :wub2:

• Like 1

thanks for your reports, pics and vids everyone:flowers2:

it's obvious that this must have been yet another super amazing conert:wub2:

After WAG he disappeared for a moment and came back to sing TOOL. And at the end of the song when he says " THANK GOD THAT YOU FOUND ME" he adressed at the crowd and pointing with his finger to all of us said: "Thanks God that you found me" it was so excited :wub2: isn't he lovely?

what a beautiful moment this must have been:wub2:

loved your report Alba, really happy you had such a wonderful time!!

thanks for your reports, pics and vids everyone:flowers2:

it's obvious that this must have been yet another super amazing conert:wub2:

what a beautiful moment this must have been:wub2:

loved your report Alba, really happy you had such a wonderful time!!

Thank you Netina, you're always so kind :flowers2:

More from fcbook :wub2:

528069_10151026928718040_1500223423_n.jpg

224346_10151026928618040_1935897848_n.jpg

ociocoruña ‏@ociocoruna

El pop de Mika conquista A Coruña: Triunfo rotundo del artista libanés en la primera jornada del Noroeste Pop Ro... http://bit.ly/TmHBci

ociocoruña @ ociocoruna

Mika's pop conquest A Coruña: Lebanese artist's resounding triumph in the opening round of the Northwest Pop Ro ... http://bit.ly/TmHBci

Hello everyone!!! :group_hug:

So long without posting anything!! Like months ago!! Hehehe. But what better than writing a post gig? :wink2:

This gig for me was a crazy adventure, cause I decided the day before. But I was in the gig in Cantanhede and it was so amazing that I couldn't say no! :P And I wanted to hear him speaking in Spanish!! I love him when he speaks Spanish!! :wub2: But I wasn't sure, because I was so tired of the travel to Cantanhede and the work, and La Coruña is far from where I live and I couldn't have a rest but... go to the hell! I had that 2 days off so.. MIKA!!!

I contacted to a girl that she was going by car to the concert, and another girl in La Coruña let us to stay in her home so all perfect! :D

We arrived there very late, but we had a very good place to see him!!! :wink2:

I met to @Luciia_Holbrook and she is so sweet!!! ^_^ BELLA!!

And I also was with girls that I have met before, like @mikasister :)

The gig started and AMAZING!!! One of my best gigs!!! He was all the time speaking in Spanish and when he does that is like... YOU'RE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING!! (Well, he's always beautiful :blush-anim-cl:) But... you know, when he speaks in your own language is so lovely!! *^*

He was so funny in the stage, and although the band is still a little bit shy to participate, they are so funny and the had also so much fun!! One of the best moments of the night was when he asked us to say hello to the restaurant on the left cause there were 3 people having dinner but none of them was paying attention to him, could you believe that? :blink: So Mika took revenge and we did what he asked! And it was so funny! Hahaha. Almost 30000 people saying hello to that people, I wonder what they felt! =P

He sang LOLA!!! I've never listened before because I was waiting to listen it in a concert and I LOVE IT!!! And also he sang Any other world!!! Awww!!! ^_^

And at the end of the concert, he took a pic with his mobile and he uploaded to his twitter account! I think one of the first hands are mine! Heehee.

In the meet and greet he was so sweet like always, and he signed everyone who was waiting for him. It was a real pity that we couldn't take any pic. I told him that I come from Madrid, because in Cantanhede we told him that we couldn't come to La Coruña cause it was so far and it was so expensive, and he thanked me for coming! :wub2: I couldn't believe it and I said... thanks to you! Awww!! And all this in Spanish!!! My feelings!!! :fangurl:

And that's all!! :D Sorry for not posting pics, but I didn't take my camera and my mobile was out of battery! Hehehe.

I can't wait to see him in November here in Spain!!!

Edited by Lili

Hello everyone!!! :group_hug:

So long without posting anything!! Like months ago!! Hehehe. But what better than writing a post gig? :wink2:

This gig for me was a crazy adventure, cause I decided the day before. But I was in the gig in Porto and it was so amazing that I couldn't say no! :P And I wanted to hear him speaking in Spanish!! I love him when he speaks Spanish!! :wub2: But I wasn't sure, because I was so tired of the travel to Porto and the work, and La Coruña is far from where I live and I couldn't have a rest but... go to the hell! I had that 2 days off so.. MIKA!!!

I contacted to a girl that she was going by car to the concert, and another girl in La Coruña let us to stay in her home so all perfect! :D

We arrived there very late, but we had a very good place to see him!!! :wink2:

I met to @Luciia_Holbrook and she is so sweet!!! ^_^ BELLA!!

And I also was with girls that I have met before, like @mikasister :)

The gig started and AMAZING!!! One of my best gigs!!! He was all the time speaking in Spanish and when he does that is like... YOU'RE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING!! (Well, he's always beautiful :blush-anim-cl:) But... you know, when he speaks in your own language is so lovely!! *^*

He was so funny in the stage, and although the band is still a little bit shy to participate, they are so funny and the had also so much fun!! One of the best moments of the night was when he asked us to say hello to the restaurant on the left cause there were 3 people having dinner but none of them was paying attention to him, could you believe that? :blink: So Mika took revenge and we did what he asked! And it was so funny! Hahaha. Almost 30000 people saying hello to that people, I wonder what they felt! =P

He sang LOLA!!! I've never listened before because I was waiting to listen it in a concert and I LOVE IT!!! And also he sang Any other world!!! Awww!!! ^_^

And at the end of the concert, he took a pic with his mobile and he uploaded to his twitter account! I think one of the first hands are mine! Heehee.

In the meet and greet he was so sweet like always, and he signed everyone who was waiting for him. It was a real pity that we couldn't take any pic. I told him that I come from Madrid, because in Porto we told him that we couldn't come to La Coruña cause it was so far and it was so expensive, and he thanked me for coming! :wub2: I couldn't believe it and I said... thanks to you! Awww!! And all this in Spanish!!! My feelings!!! :fangurl:

And that's all!! :D Sorry for not posting pics, but I didn't take my camera and my mobile was out of battery! Hehehe.

I can't wait to see him in November here in Spain!!!

For Porto you mean Cantanhede, dontcha?:naughty:

...but as I said my Mika moment didn't end the day of the gig :blush-anim-cl:

the day after I went to the airport to take the plane, I was there too much early because my intention was to take a lunch there.

I was sitting there and ohhh surprise, I saw two members of Mika's crew :shocked: then I saw Curtis, Max and I was like this :nervous: then I saw mama Penniman and Thomas, Mika's tour manager, I started to sweat and a second later aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh MIKA!!!! he was speaking by phone and the manager told me please wait, I knew that, I'm a polite girl. Mika wore the blue and white striped t-shirt, jeans and white coverse he looked so different from the day before, and I said in spanish " Hi Mika, I was in your show last night, it was amazing, you made me happy" and he said " thank you"

Me: You signed me a pic

Mika, Ah yes from Argelès, I remember you

Me: I'm waiting for my flight to Barcelona.

Mika: Good, and then he translated this to his tour manager :naughty:

Me: You made me happy, see you in November

Mika: Thank you, thank you!

But they were a little bit later and passed the security control fast while mama Penniman was shopping.

My flight was three hours later so I was hesitating if to pass the security control and...I did it. Mika was so normal, nobody recognised him I couldn't believe that...:shocked:

His gate where he took a flight it was the same as mine gate 4 but mine was in three hours. When I arrived there I saw all his band taking a coffee, he was sitting with his netbook very busy and chatting with a member of his crew. I was in a corner of the hall hesitating again if meet them. There were Max, Curtis, Tim and Joy, Felix was sitting alone. Mama Penniman was there too. So I walked ahead to Max and said "hi Max, I was in the show last night" he was very grateful and said " sit down and take a coffee" but I couldn't take anything I was nervous excited and I'm shy :blush-anim-cl: but I spend a while with Max talking about me, the gigs, when I started to be a Mika fan, also about the old band and Mika's music. Max told me Mika is always working and he has his head full of ideas and that the new album is AMAZING ( but I knew that) I also shared some words with Curtis. Mama Penniman looked at me all the time smiling me, she told me " Hello". I couldn't take a pic with them because I felt like an intrusive invading their space, maybe that never will happpen again just once in a lifetime but I couldn't. I wanted to be polite, as Mika looked very busy. And I already got my pic with Mika.:wub2:

Finally thay left and Mika was alone ( exceptionally, Thomas never left Mika alone and looking at me all the time)

And I went where he was and said: Mika, have a safe trip!! and Mika said: thank you, you too :wub2: thank you, and he left me alone :wub2:

Never thought things like this could happen to me. Maybe is not something extraordinary but it is for me. I never will forget it. This was by surprise not something premeditated, I think those are the best surprises

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

So awesome!! I'm really happy for you :huglove: