2012 - Mika @ Noroeste Pop Rock (Galicia) Spain, 9 August: REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

dcdeb

Mika Speaking spanish, Underwater & HE:wub2: he says his first show of his career was in Ibiza at 5 am in front of six girls without dresses and two boys completely painting ( don't know what he means that, maybe naked...) :blink: and his manager and his mom and two....(don't understand the word) in a small room in Ibiza and he thought "merde" that's my career a freak in a freak show, but really tonight it's the place we've preformed more incredible in Spain but the more incredible thing it's I'm still a freak in freak show and then talk about that people who's having a dinner at the restautant and says: tonight there are three friends close to us so everybody say hello to those three people, and said to the responsible of the lights: put the lights on the crowd and then adressing to that people he said " eo cabron aquí" haaa!! :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]KOuD2dyqXwk[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Mikasister

Me neither, but it was funny to see Mika putting it to Max'sneck...:naughty:

Yes poor Max, he's like the buffon of the show, remember when he is singing for long time da-ra-ri-da-ri-dum :fisch: but I like Max he's an amazing guy:blush-anim-cl:

I told to that girls that didn't like that and they say it was for fun, hope never happen again :teehee:

Yes poor Max, he's like the buffon of the show, remember when he is singing for long time da-ra-ri-da-ri-dum :fisch: but I like Max he's an amazing guy:blush-anim-cl:

I told to that girls that didn't like that and they say it was for fun, hope never happen again :teehee:

Mika has been forever thrown bras and knickers at stage so i think he just doesn't mind anymore...:naughty:

Mika Speaking spanish, Underwater & HE:wub2: he says his first show of his career was in Ibiza at 5 am in front of six girls without dresses and two boys completely painting ( don't know what he means that, maybe naked...) :blink: and his manager and his mom and two....(don't understand the word) in a small room in Ibiza and he thought "merde" that's my career a freak in a freak show, but really tonight it's the place we've preformed more incredible in Spain but the more incredible thing it's I'm still a freak in freak show and then talk about that people who's having a dinner at the restautant and says: tonight there are three friends close to us so everybody say hello to those three people, and said to the responsible of the lights: put the lights on the crowd and then adressing to that people he said " eo cabron aquí" haaa!! :naughty:

love this video!!! thanks so much Alba for posting:flowers2:

I think it was the first time I saw someone throwing a bra to Mika! :blink:

It was the second, first was in Tunisia one week before :sneaky2:

I recall a few gigs in 2007 as well :naughty: At one gig I attended, he was dangling the bra above a security guard (he didn't have a clue) and then he put it on Martin or Mickey... Don't remember but it was funy :teehee:

Vids taken by a friend of mine, Eva (almost the whole gig):

[YOUTUBE]nUqwpCset18[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]3mOrtJWz_rM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]NXHz_1OubF4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]jTiOxclt0Nw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ciay80M_Ijk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]IJyUb0TNbmo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]KzBz-8S4zys[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you so much Leire, thay are very good :wub2: sweet memories, I miss that day and the day after, you know...:mikadas:

thank you so much :flowers2:

I recall a few gigs in 2007 as well :naughty: At one gig I attended, he was dangling the bra above a security guard (he didn't have a clue) and then he put it on Martin or Mickey... Don't remember but it was funy :teehee:

Maybe the gigs were too hard core in 2007. :aah:

The first time I saw him was in 2008, people just screamed, no bra at all! :naughty:

• 3 weeks later...