Mika @ Lincs FM - August 30 2012

Louiza

Saw this on twitter

@mikasounds will be talking to Eddie Shaw @LincsFM on Thursday morning after 10am, plus we'll play his new single #Celebrate

So in about 15 minutes Mika will be on Lincs fm.

:Update:

You can listen here, thanks to Marina:thumb_yello:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3780850&postcount=13

Edited by Louiza

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this on twitter

@mikasounds will be talking to Eddie Shaw @LincsFM on Thursday morning after 10am, plus we'll play his new single #Celebrate

So in about 15 minutes Mika will be on Lincs fm.

Is there a link?

Edit : found it

http://player.lincsfm.co.uk/

But doesn't work for me, sadly...:(

Edited by willywonka

Rose summed it up well:

8m Rose ‏@Rakpenguin63

They talked about him doing loads of gigs over 2 years, writing with Nick, Lollipop being on GameStar and his songs

.....being on shows in the US, which led to him talking about the dates in the US selling out quickly. That was it.

Anything new?

There was nothing new. The same story about writing his first album with a gang, the second in isolation, the writer's block, heading off to Montreal to work with Nick L.

So for us it was the same thing, but for random ppl who don't know the story it was great. He also mentioned the USA gig selling out so fast they had to add the other dates. Good also to hear Celebrate on a British radio station.

I have a recording from my i-phone but no idea how to upload it anywhere. I could e-mail it to someone who can upload it. Can anyone do that?

edit: Oh - Marie62 has already done it :shocked:

That was fast :floor:

Edited by Naectegale

Here you are :original:

Thank you :huglove:

There was nothing new. The same story about writing his first album with a gang, the second in isolation, the writer's block, heading off to Montreal to work with Nick L.

So for us it was the same thing, but for random ppl who don't know the story it was great. He also mentioned the USA gig selling out so fast they had to add the other dates. Good also to hear Celebrate on a British radio station.

Thanks for the summary! :flowers2:

I have a recording from my i-phone but no idea how to upload it anywhere. I could e-mail it to someone who can upload it. Can anyone do that?

edit: Oh - Marie62 has already done it :shocked:

That was fast :floor:

:teehee:

and they've already uploaded it on their website :naughty:

Aw that's nice. I've missed hearing him on the radio all the time. I hope all the other ones he's been doing surface. Thanks for posting :flowers2:

When I saw that he talked about the US shows selling out I thought for once he cannot exaggerate because NYC was gone in a matter of seconds, but alas he had to add that untrue bit about the second shows selling out in 20 minutes. :naughty: