Listen to bits of Mika's album on Youtube!

mellody

:toot::toot::toot:

ONLY FOR FRANCE! Listen to the whole album on Friday 14th registering to LabelBarclay here!

http://listeningparty.snowite.fr/register/b72c5f1ad9146758#

On Mika's official YT channel:

[YOUTUBE]htwXWMOAmBM[/YOUTUBE]

:fangurl:

tweeted by @alexbampton, thank you!

Edited by robertina

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On Mika's official YT channel:

tweeted by @alexbampton, thank you!

Thanks, thanks, thanks so much @alexbampton and @mellody :huglove::huglove: :fangurl: AMAZING!!!!!:excite::excite:

Edited by Mikasister

WOWOWOWOWOWO!!!!!!! Owerwelmed at the moment :mikalove:!!!

Ok...Heroes is amazing as I thought from the listening session! Emily is damn funny "shut up, listen to me, dance with me Emily" and Make You Happy has differend words???

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD this is too much for me *_*

From first listen: Underwater <3333 , Kids, Step with me, Popular Song, Emily and Celebrate are my favourites. I'm sure I will keep changing my mind all the time though.

I'm fangurling so hard at the moment. :mikalove:

Now the hard times begin for the ones who don´t want to listen before the album release. Good luck :huglove:

:lmfao:

I had no illusions that I would be able to resist -- I didn't even try. And I'm so so so happy to hear this! :yay:

I hate to say it, but those of you who loved the original Overrated are

probably going to be sorely disappointed. I like it, but it's not what you

are used to hearing AT ALL. Sorry.

I love "I Only Love You When I'm Drunk" and this version of "Step with Me" sounds

even better than the videos we have already. :wub2:

Overall, this sampling has done nothing to diminish my excitement! I simply

don't know how I'm going to wait another few weeks for the whole album!

i don't like what he did with step with me, compared to the listening session in milan. it was faster, about the tempo of popular song. i was so much looking forward to hearing this version again on the album, and now he's made a ballad out of it. :sad: i mean, i don't mind if that's the album version, but i really really really hope that one day (in the not too far future :teehee:) i'll get to hear the faster version again, it was so perfect in milan. :tears:

anyway, i'm sooo super happy about this album preview on youtube! :fangurl: it makes the wait easier. and harder at the same time. :naughty: i think my faves are popular song, underwater, tool, and love you when i'm drunk. the latter is such a funny crazy song, can't wait to see him perform that live, it's gonna be fab! :biggrin2: and popular song, aww, i'm already listening to that short snippet on repeat! :fangurl::naughty:

btw, i just noticed you can jump to the different songs by clicking on them in the picture. didn't notice that first. :teehee:

So: UW, TOOL, Kids and Drunk are the best so far!

Of course I need to listen to the whole album to feel the other songs, to let them grow into me.

Too much electro, as for my taste, but I was preparing myself to it more than a year :naughty: though hoped for something like HE, less mainstream...

Well, it is bound to be a huge success, as I understand the tastes and trends of the music nowadays.

These are the final studio versions - I did not hesitate to sample!! :aah:

This album is just BRILLIANT!!! There are mayb 2 songs that didn't immediately grasp me and I'm sure they'll grow on me :aah:

Overrated sounds like a typical club tune out now but with that wonderful mika twist I freakin love it!! Don't think ppl who liked the old demo would b happy tho...

Did I say already this album is brilliant??!! :boing::excite:

What a nice surprise :blush-anim-cl:

I don't mind hearing bits already, so I can happily click it :naughty:

Overrated is everything I feared it would be, but that bit of Underwater sounds even more beautiful than during the live performances, and that includes the one where I was present :wub2: