Listen to bits of Mika's album on Youtube!

mellody

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It really is. And I think I will actually like it as a dance song, I just need to forget the emotional relationship I have with the demo version...

Love You When I'm Drunk is fantastic, it's totally CRAZY (in a good way), it's already one of my favorites!

I think there is going to be an accustic Overrated, so there's not just the dance track. But I actually love it after hearing it again. I think of it as another Mika song really.

I'm impressed with the whole album and I think Emily is great. I'm so glad he chose to sing it like he's talking to someone other than his mum. It's much better, with him talking to a girl called Emily, rather than the previous English lyrics, which had him moaning about his mum. This is funnier.

I'm about to give up.. Now I'm thinking about listening to the songs that we already know (Origin Of Love, Underwater, Lola, Make You Happy..), but I'm afraid I won't be able to stop listening once I start :aah:

I really can't understand you :aah:

I'm about to give up.. Now I'm thinking about listening to the songs that we already know (Origin Of Love, Underwater, Lola, Make You Happy..), but I'm afraid I won't be able to stop listening once I start :aah:

That's what happened to me, but I just wanted to wait until I got home from work to listen to the snippets :teehee: But once I started listening to the Origin of Love ("to check if it was better mixed than the radio version") I just couldn't stop listening :aah: I've turned up the volume so loud in my flower shop that the whole neighborhood could hear his new tracks lol

Must...resist...sooo....difficult....

Same here :naughty: And I keep torturing myself by reading this thread :aah:

Okay, I have to be strong and not to listen to the songs! What am I even doing here? I better leave the internet :mf_rosetinted:

No, as MJ would have said, you are not alone, for I am here with you.:mf_rosetinted:

Me too!

I don't know what to do! :aah:

Same here :naughty: And I keep torturing myself by reading this thread :aah:

Yes, really... don't read this thread if you're trying to avoid spoilers for the

new album! :naughty:

There is still an acoustic version of Overrated to come so perhaps all is not lost. :wink2:

Oh, I hadn't thought of that. TBH, I'm OK with the new version, but would

love to hear what he does with a proper acoustic studio version of the song.

:thumb_yello:

That's kinda impossible when he has kept the chorus and just destroyed it completely :doh: couldn't he at least have changed the lyrics :sneaky2:

I never listen to the demo anymore so I guess I am not that bothered. It would have been nice if he'd recorded the demo version properly though. But I gave up on that years ago.

I know the temptation is so hard. I have no idea how I'll stand 2 weeks! But yeah I thought about the same, just listen to the songs I know. But if I know myself right I won't be able to stop it will be, oh just on more song, and I don't want that to happen so I'm just trying as long as possible to be away from the samples :aah:

I never listen to the demo anymore so I guess I am not that bothered. It would have been nice if he'd recorded the demo version properly though. But I gave up on that years ago.

Well I gave up until I saw the title in the track list, then I got my hopes so high that I'm really crashing hard now :tears: It is my favourite song ever and I really hoped to get it in a proper studio version... now it will never happen :tears: