Love You When I'm Drunk Discussion

LaraMay

This song...amazing!!! Verses remind me of Video Killed The Radio Star (anyone hear it?) but it's so catchy and makes you wanna dance!!! Love it!!!!!!!

Well Deb mentions the same song just above you. I know the song, the similarity is the singing style.

Anyhow, I wouldn't want Mika to squander his talents on TV show themes, but I would love to hear him score a movie... or even attempt a Broadway musical. That would be amazing. :wub2:

Yes of course I recognize he's more talented than a tv show theme song, but I love 80s tv show theme songs! They are catchy melodies that stick in your head.

But yes, a musical by Mika would be fabulous.

Hi !

Honnestly, I can not recognize Mika's voice at all in the first verse :blink:

Even on a tunnel or in his bathroom !

Especially when he says "someone Else" or "myself", it sounds much more loader than Mika's usual voice !

Sorry to keep talking about that :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Sweetieval

This is definitely my favorite song on the album. If I described what this song does to me, I'd get sent to the NC. :naughty:

You won't be alone :naughty: Really,this song is like a shot of freshness,can't wait for hearing it live on concerts :wub2:

This song is just perfect. It begins like a Xmas-like sound and it takes you away... I can't really explain what I feel about this song, it's an addictive rollercoaster... And it's only the beginning 'cause it's growing on me~

This song is just perfect. It begins like a Xmas-like sound and it takes you away... I can't really explain what I feel about this song, it's an addictive rollercoaster... And it's only the beginning 'cause it's growing on me~

Yes I love it too. I didn't expect to, because of the title. I couldn't get that it would be such a good song. But it is. I think it would make a great single.

Yes of course I recognize he's more talented than a tv show theme song, but I love 80s tv show theme songs! They are catchy melodies that stick in your head.

But yes, a musical by Mika would be fabulous.

Slightly off topic, but wasn't he "working" on a musical a few years back?

I remember something about the circus and Hugh Jackman.

Maybe I imagined it, haha.

Slightly off topic, but wasn't he "working" on a musical a few years back?

I remember something about the circus and Hugh Jackman.

Maybe I imagined it, haha.

Yes Hugh Jackman was supposed to be producing/starring in the PT Barnum movie and it was rumoured they wanted Mika to make the music. If I recall Mika denied he was involved, but maybe he'll consider it or something similar because he's been saying recently he'd like to work on a soundtrack. :wink2:

D/L link (5.43MB) -- http://www.mediafire.com/?n6txd2s39c6co51

Enjoy !!

Ooooh thank you sooo much !!! This song is one of my favourites 'cause I can't help smiling when it starts playing... And now, being able to see him sing it is just... aaww :wub2: Thank you for the link~

本当にありがとうございます :aah:

Edited by Kaito

• 2 weeks later...
Omg Love You When I'm Drunk is such a party starter live!!

[YOUTUBE]PGN7O9ibJj4[/YOUTUBE]

Vid by Dcdeb

And another one from NY:

[YOUTUBE]2nH7HCdgW_8[/YOUTUBE]

I could have gone to that gig but alas , I am too young :tears:

Vid by Dcdeb

And another one from NY:

I'm really eager to be in november :wub2:

Vid by Dcdeb

And another one from NY:

One of my fav song after UW and Stardust. Love so much LYWID acoustic, it's a jewel :wub2:

It's interesting to see the different tastes Mika fans have about his songs :naughty:

Oh yes! Although, the overall rating that people have given TOOL on here shows similar likes and dislikes so maybe we're not that different really! :naughty: