MIKA @ Manchester Ritz (UK) 14 December 2012

dcdeb

Silver - looks like you are very organised for one who might not be going :mf_rosetinted::wink2:

I'm just looking into the logistics - in the end it will come down to whether I can afford it (thank you Mika for choosing the run-up to Christmas for a tour :aah:).

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets have been ordered! Dad spent ages ordering them since there was something with his card :aah: THANKYOU FATHER. Anyone else book them today?

I was going to book mine, but trust the usual problem to occur.

The tickets are STANDING, so I'll have to get in touch to see if I can have a seat before I can book.

I was going to book mine, but trust the usual problem to occur.

The tickets are STANDING, so I'll have to get in touch to see if I can have a seat before I can book.

Have you managed to contact them yet?

I can't be 100% sure because it's 20 years since I've been to the Ritz and it's been modernised recently, but there used to be a balcony/mezzanine there with casual seating. So even though tickets are Standing, it may be possible to ask for priority entrance to enable you to get one of the seats there. Worth asking, at least!

Good luck anyway.

Have you managed to contact them yet?

I can't be 100% sure because it's 20 years since I've been to the Ritz and it's been modernised recently, but there used to be a balcony/mezzanine there with casual seating. So even though tickets are Standing, it may be possible to ask for priority entrance to enable you to get one of the seats there. Worth asking, at least!

Good luck anyway.

Yes I've just got through and I'm sorted. I have two balcony seats for me and Alan, because he's not good at standing for long, though he's not as bad as me. So we're sorted. I've got to make myself known to the security guards when I get there and I won't have to queue. I'm now looking forward to the two magic days of Mika in London and Manchester.

If anyone needs to contact The Ritz for any reason, the phone number is

0161 236 3234