• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

*raises hand*

Can anyone answer me a few questions?

Is this a seated venue? or standing

Am I too late to get a ticket? Slash is it sold out yet?

I really want to go and if it means one less person can't come to my wedding then so be it LOL

All questions the Internet could answer but I can't be bothered yup yup I'm lazy :P

*raises hand*

I really want to go and if it means one less person can't come to my wedding then so be it LOL

All questions the Internet could answer but I can't be bothered yup yup I'm lazy :P

This is the venue,there's seated places on the balcony,I think,but I'm not sure.

the-ritz-manchester-(by-gareth-wane).jpg

It's not sold out yet! :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, are there people going who have to take a hostel/hotel for the night? Any recommendations? I am a bit scared to go there all on my own and to have to walk from the venue to a hotel/hostel ...

There are a few reasonably priced hotels around the venue. I posted links a few pages back:thumb_yello:

There are a few reasonably priced hotels around the venue. I posted links a few pages back:thumb_yello:

strange, I don't find your links ...

I found Days Hotel in Weston Building, Sackville Street, that should be rather close. And I found real cheap flights from Belgium with Ryanair ... now I only have to find the guts ;-)

I found Days Hotel in Weston Building, Sackville Street, that should be rather close. And I found real cheap flights from Belgium with Ryanair ... now I only have to find the guts ;-)

Sorry, my mistake, it was the Glasgow thread I put the links in. But I did find some reasonably priced places for Manchester too. I will find t he links for them when I get home :thumb_yello:

*raises hand*

Its standing, but I've got two balcony seats for me and Alan, as I'm disabled. I can walk with a stick, but can't stand for long.

I've moved to Brussels at the time and thinking about going, but don't feel like going alone. If i'm off of work i think i'll go.. Maybe we could go together if you want? :cheerful_h4h:

*raises hand*

Hey Bexx :wink2:

I don't think it has sold out yet, so you should be okay.

How's your singing voice, maybe you could audition for the choir?

Just wondering, but has anyone received their tickets yet? :teehee:

My dad has moved house and we are having trouble trying to change the shipping address, so any help or advice would be appreciated. :biggrin2:

They usually send them 2 weeks before the gig, so you still have time before they are due out:thumb_yello:

Hey you lovely lovely people of Manchester -and all the other Mika fans who are going to the gig!

Whoa I haven't been her for ages.

I am from Croatia but I'm moving to Manchester next week and I need to go see Mika, it's been 2 years and I just remembered the best time I've had on his gigs and thought I MUST go see him again!

The only problem is getting the ticket. I have the money, but I can't order it cause:

1. I can't ship it to Croatia- I won't be here to get it

2. I can't ship it to Manchester cause Ticketmaster doesn't allow different billing address (my billing is in Croatia but shipping in the UK and they won't let it! those bastards!)

3. There is no option of picking it up at the venue

4. Even if there was an option of picking it up there, Ritz opens their box office after the doors open- and I want to queue!

What do you guys think, should I want another 10 days and risk the tickets being sold out?

I'll most probably be going by myself - anyone else going alone?

Oh and is he still picking up big girls and lollipop girls to be on stage with him? I am out of the Mika cycle :(

xxx