MIKA @ Manchester Ritz (UK) 14 December 2012

dcdeb

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

booked the bus now, trains have become nearly 10 pounds more expensive since i last looked, and i already found 18 pounds too expensive, so wtf if i only arrive in the afternoon, the mfc list doesn't look anyway like there'll be crazy queueing in manchester so i guess it's ok. :wink2: and i just decided that there won't be snow that day. :bleh:

and kris, i've booked the hostel for myself and nina, if you stay there too we can walk there together after the gig/m+g. :wink2:

booked the bus now, trains have become nearly 10 pounds more expensive since i last looked, and i already found 18 pounds too expensive, so wtf if i only arrive in the afternoon, the mfc list doesn't look anyway like there'll be crazy queueing in manchester so i guess it's ok. :wink2: and i just decided that there won't be snow that day. :bleh:

and kris, i've booked the hostel for myself and nina, if you stay there too we can walk there together after the gig/m+g. :wink2:

:lmfao: that's the spirit! :thumb_yello: besides,if we can't go to Manchester,Mika can't do it either :wink2:

Thanks,I'll let you know what I've done :thumb_yello:

Ok, so.. How many are actually staying at YHA hostel??

We are two people staying there, and i read a few more were staying? :aah:

Where can we buy our tickets??

On the link it says "Call venue" :blink:

3 of us, as far as i know. :wink2:

about the tickets, try this link: http://www.seetickets.com/Tour/Mika/?pre=mika

Cool!

Thank you, but it still says call venue, but found it on ticketmaster.co.uk . That an ok place to buy them right? :)

huh? :blink: for me it only says "call venue" for the london gig on that site. :dunno: anyway, ticketmaster is ok, yes. :wink2:

It says Call venue on all three here? :blink:

weird. :aah: does ticketmaster work for you though? i clicked through the process and seems you only have the options to have the tickets sent to uk or ireland? :dunno:

weird. :aah: does ticketmaster work for you though? i clicked through the process and seems you only have the options to have the tickets sent to uk or ireland? :dunno:

I see now.. :doh:

Ok, you know what.. We'll just call the venue :aah: Much easier...

But thanks anyways! :huglove:

Don't know if anyone has planned anything for this show yet, but to offset some of what was planned for London, I thought maybe we could use the tinsel at this show instead. Perhaps during Underwater, Popular or Celebrate?

What does everyone think?

Don't know if anyone has planned anything for this show yet, but to offset some of what was planned for London, I thought maybe we could use the tinsel at this show instead. Perhaps during Underwater, Popular or Celebrate?

That would be great! Tinsel isn't hard to bring. you can just stuff it in your bag. I know peeps are having battery operated candles for London, but we need something different in Manchester.

i've given my opinion about it on the london thread... but it's you who organizes it, and i don't know what else you've planned, so of course i'll go with whatever you decide. on your question about which song, i think blue and green tinsel might work for underwater, otherwise i think the song is too slow for it to have a great effect. if you take LOTS of tinsel per person, so it looks almost like a cheerleader pompom, popular would be perfect. but you probably don't want to spend *that* much i guess... :teehee: anyway, popular could be an option. in cologne we had tinsel in all colours of the rainbow and it worked fab for celebrate. we also had some "curly" tinsel (not really curly, but it wasn't straight but with slight waves), i think you don't need as much of that as of the other, as it looks "bigger". in any case you need to make sure that everyone gets enough tinsel - from what i heard, in brussels it wasn't enough per person to have any effect. maybe crinkling the tinsel a bit can help make it look more as well. :wink2:

i've given my opinion about it on the london thread... but it's you who organizes it, and i don't know what else you've planned, so of course i'll go with whatever you decide. on your question about which song, i think blue and green tinsel might work for underwater, otherwise i think the song is too slow for it to have a great effect. if you take LOTS of tinsel per person, so it looks almost like a cheerleader pompom, popular would be perfect. but you probably don't want to spend *that* much i guess... :teehee: anyway, popular could be an option. in cologne we had tinsel in all colours of the rainbow and it worked fab for celebrate. we also had some "curly" tinsel (not really curly, but it wasn't straight but with slight waves), i think you don't need as much of that as of the other, as it looks "bigger". in any case you need to make sure that everyone gets enough tinsel - from what i heard, in brussels it wasn't enough per person to have any effect. maybe crinkling the tinsel a bit can help make it look more as well. :wink2:

Yes if we decided to go with Popular, we could use the tinsel like pom poms.