Popular Song - Discussion

mellody

Today, they played it twice... Heard it the first time, it was the Ariana Grande version

At first I think they were confused between the two versions. I think they'll play Ariana's one now. But I don't really care, all I want is Mika playing on the radio. :naughty:

• 3 weeks later...

Kristin Chenoweth, who sings the Broadway version of ''Popular'' praised Mika's ''Popular Song''

64806_323748124403542_527221466_n.jpg

Thanks to MIKA Perú FanClub FB for the print :)

Edited by BiaIchihara

Kristin Chenoweth, who sings the Brodaway version of ''Popular'' praised Mika's ''Popular Song''

Ahhh! :excite: That's amazing! I was actually wondering what she would think of it!

Kristin Chenoweth, who sings the Broadway version of ''Popular'' praised Mika's ''Popular Song''

Ahhh! :excite: That's amazing! I was actually wondering what she would think of it!

Finally! :yay: I tweeted to her about it back in October, hoping she'd listen to it back then. I'm glad she finally heard it!

She also replied when we tweeted to her about it tonight:

Kristin Chenoweth ‏@KChenoweth

@MikaFanClub am. Az. Ing.

4:08 PM - 4 Feb 13 · Details

:thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There's a video here I can't watch right now:

http://perezhilton.com/2013-05-16-mika-performs-popular-song-live-and-exclusive-video-watch#.UZXOkkqaDlc

Mika Schools Us On How To Be Popular In Live & Exclusive Performance!

We know, we know… HOW is English recording artist Mika able to tackle BOTH parts of his delightful duet Popular Song?!

Well, he does, and he does it with STYLE!

The talent-stuffed singer recently stopped by and played a live version of the Wicked inspired tune SOLO, even though the original recording features a female partner…

Ch-ch-check out this MAGICAL example of musical wizardry (above)!

AWEsome! Enchanting!

We just LOVE this tune! And we can't get over his music video starring the lovely Ariana Grande… it makes us feel wickedly wonderful!

http://perezhilton.com/2013-05-16-mika-performs-popular-song-live-and-exclusive-video-watch#.UZXOkkqaDlc

We know, we know… HOW is English recording artist Mika able to tackle BOTH parts of his delightful duet Popular Song?!

The talent-stuffed singer recently stopped by and played a live version of the Wicked inspired tune SOLO, even though the original recording features a female partner…

AWEsome! Enchanting!

We just LOVE this tune! And we can't get over his music video starring the lovely Ariana Grande… it makes us feel wickedly wonderful!

YouTube

[YOUTUBE]FvZkRgMzBvc[/YOUTUBE]

AWEsome! Enchanting!

This is fantastic - thanks a lot for sharing!! :thumb_yello:

May be now more people will understand who owes this song !? :fisch::wink2:

Love,love

me

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Another one of my faves :wub2:

From what I can hear it's

'I hid during classes and in between them

Dunk me in the toilets now it's you that cleans them'

thats what i hear too.

i love this song soooo much. it is perfect for me. i wouldn't say i have ever been seriously bullied but i have never been part of the 'popular crowd'. people make silly little comments, and talk behind my back and that is what i hated the most but since listening to that song, i am no longer bothered by them. i have noticed that i have been more confident since popular song and i am so grateful to mika for it. i can walk past people who bully me and smile to myself and think of that song, and it makes me happy.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...