Q-Music showcase Belgium - 30 September 2012

IngievV

Yes! We'll meet sooner than planned! ;)

And yes, I really hope so!! :teehee: And if not... I reaaallllly hope Mika gives some tickets away like he did in Amsterdam!!!:aah:

I hope he will give some tickets because I don't know what to do at all and I can't listen to the radion (not allowed at work) so no chance to win anything for me :tears:

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he will give some tickets because I don't know what to do at all and I can't listen to the radion (not allowed at work) so no chance to win anything for me :tears:

Q-music said that it wasn't only between 4 & 6 PM ;) The contest runs all day from 22nd sept. to 27~29th (not sure) september~

:thumb_yello:

@NickyM : No clue about it yet... :'/ What's "FUN" ? xD

It's a store. With toys and school supplies and things...

At least, that's what I think of with "FUN" :lmfao: This could be something else of course... I don't really think it's openened on a sunday evening :lmfao:

Edited by Droopsy

At least, that's what I think of with "FUN" :lmfao: This could be something else of course... I don't really think it's openened on a sunday evening :lmfao:

I don't know it at all xD

I'm sure I'll need ages before I have fully discovered Brussels... xD I went to tons of places I had never been to in Brussels this summer, I had had no time to walk much around the city with university :aah: I hope I can see a bit more of Brussels this year :doh:

I don't know it at all xD

I'm sure I'll need ages before I have fully discovered Brussels... xD I went to tons of places I had never been to in Brussels this summer, I had had no time to walk much around the city with university :aah: I hope I can see a bit more of Brussels this year :doh:

I really dislike Brussels, and I surely don't feel the need to get to know it better :aah:I prefer Antwerp :wink2:

Edited by Droopsy

I really dislike Brussels, and I surely don't feel the need to get to know it better :aah:I prefer Antwerp :wink2:

I like both, actually :> I don't know Antwerp so well either, I used to go there quite often for shopping (xD) and I visited a couple of places (Cathedral, Rubenshuis,...) when a Japanese friends came to Belgium for a few days~I really like the atmosphere there~ ;)) And...I love the station !~ However, I don't really know what life is like there... I don't know the places where Antwerpenaren go so... I have more an "outsider's point of view" :'>

In Brussels, I like small streets and little bars... it's pretty cool as well :> Especially when it comes to culture with all the gigs & cinemas... :wub2:

Hahahaha, close. FUN is a band. From the songs 'We are young' and 'Some Nights'. I discovered they have other nice songs too.. You should listen af 'The Gambler' or 'One Foot' for example. Some of their songs are kinda weird, but hey, you're MIKAfans. He's kinda weird too sometimes :naughty:

I think the singer sounds a little like Freddie Mercury. Some people say he sounds like MIKA too..

Hahahaha, close. FUN is a band. From the songs 'We are young' and 'Some Nights'. I discovered they have other nice songs too.. You should listen af 'The Gambler' or 'One Foot' for example. Some of their songs are kinda weird, but hey, you're MIKAfans. He's kinda weird too sometimes :naughty:

I think the singer sounds a little like Freddie Mercury. Some people say he sounds like MIKA too..

Ohhh!! They're called FUN? I had no idea, I love that song though! :thumb_yello:

Good luck all of you. I'm very dissapointed because I'm going to Spain the day before and now I don't like to go.:aah:

Oh no, I'm sorry, what a shame!! :sad:

Originally Posted by NickyM View Post

Hahahaha, close. FUN is a band. From the songs 'We are young' and 'Some Nights'. I discovered they have other nice songs too.. You should listen af 'The Gambler' or 'One Foot' for example. Some of their songs are kinda weird, but hey, you're MIKAfans. He's kinda weird too sometimes

I didn't know their name either xD But this "We are Young" song is played quite often at the supermarket (student job) :>

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonjaD View Post

Good luck all of you. I'm very dissapointed because I'm going to Spain the day before and now I don't like to go.

Oooh :'( I hope you can enjoy your trip to Spain, though. :huglove:

I didn't know their name either xD But this "We are Young" song is played quite often at the supermarket (student job) :>

Oooh :'( I hope you can enjoy your trip to Spain, though. :huglove:

Thank you, but sunday is gonna be a hard day :wink2: on the other hand there's always 3 november. Are you going to Brussels? :huglove:

Thank you, but sunday is gonna be a hard day :wink2: on the other hand there's always 3 november. Are you going to Brussels? :huglove:

I know that feeling :( I couldn't attend his gig in Liège 'cause I was in the South of France last year...

Eventually, you'll manage to forget about it...

I am ! :thumb_yello: I'm not sure yet if some friends'll come along or not but I'm coming for sure :DD Aaah I can't wait :wub2:

Edited by Kaito

I know that feeling :( I couldn't attend his gig in Liège 'cause I was in the South of France last year...

Eventually, you'll manage to forget about it...

I am ! :thumb_yello: I'm not sure yet if some friends'll come along or not but I'm coming for sure :DD Aaah I can't wait :wub2:

I can't wait :fangurl: Hope to meet you there.:huglove:

I've got some questions :)

So we can win tickets Saturday but does anybody know if we can only win tickets that day or also on other days later that week? And from what time can we win? 4-6?

Is there a big chance we can win or is it a very small gig for a few lucky people? I've never been to a Q showcase before.

So we can win tickets Saturday but does anybody know if we can only win tickets that day or also on other days later that week? And from what time can we win? 4-6?

Is there a big chance we can win or is it a very small gig for a few lucky people? I've never been to a Q showcase before.

It's starting on Saturday and it'll be lasting the whole week.

There is no particular time to win tickets, that can be anytime.

I have no idea how hard it is to get tickets with Q-music ... :confused:

It's starting on Saturday and it'll be lasting the whole week.

There is no particular time to win tickets, that can be anytime.

I have no idea how hard it is to get tickets with Q-music ... :confused:

Depends how many people enter. In general it's not easy to win tickets from a radio station.

I also think it's VERY hard to win tickets :sad: And expensive *sigh*

I've looked at videos of the Selah Sue Q-showcase and the venue looked very big for a "showcase" imo.. Bigger than the jim gig I think. So I'm guessing 90% of all people will be vips/invited etc.

I also think it's VERY hard to win tickets :sad: And expensive *sigh*

I've looked at videos of the Selah Sue Q-showcase and the venue looked very big for a "showcase" imo.. Bigger than the jim gig I think. So I'm guessing 90% of all people will be vips/invited etc.

I think at the Dutch showcase, there were about 30 people who won, the rest all VIPs.

I think at the Dutch showcase, there were about 30 people who won, the rest all VIPs.

According to what they say (different announcements), they'd be at least 35 tickets... maybe more if more radio shows give also tickets~ We'll see~

For the JessieJ tickets, a girl had to find back one missing word from a JJ's song + answer right a few questions (True or False) about JJ... But I don't know the number to which we have to text/phone U__U'

We can always hope for a drawn ticket action, as I have to come back to Brussels on that day, I think I'll try to go to Vilvoord as well... We never know :'>