Q-Music showcase Belgium - 30 September 2012

IngievV

Let's just try and we'll see :wink2:

The fact Dutch isn't my native language doesn't make it any easier for me, although I understand well what's been said :naughty: But well, I'm ready to give it a try (or even several :fisch:)...

In the worst case, we can still beg Mika for drawn tickets~ :mf_rosetinted:

hahaha yep :roftl:

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha yep :roftl:

I think they asked a new question 3' ago but my radio bugged :sneaky2

The 2nd ticket has just been won. No question but we "simply" had to text them "Mika"...and be the 1st one to tekt, I guess..

Also, they have updated the contest page on the site BUT they uploaded the wrong video as... there is NO question asked in it >___<"

Edited by Kaito

ok, 2nd time Mika and now I was a bit too early as he announced he would play Mika... (ik krijg echt stress van deze wedstrijd :aah:)

about the website: you can finally leave an answer on there, but there's no question :huh: when you click on the question link it gives a video of Marlon Roudette...

ok, 2nd time Mika and now I was a bit too early as he announced he would play Mika... (ik krijg echt stress van deze wedstrijd :aah:)

about the website: you can finally leave an answer on there, but there's no question :huh: when you click on the question link it gives a video of Marlon Roudette...

wth is Q playing at.... pffffff

Op de website zelf is nu een vraag en een schiftingsvraag geplaatst...

Volgens mij klopt de link naar de vraag echter niet:

:blink:

Edit: Sorry in English, they posted two questions on the internet site... but I guess the link to the question, isn't the right one.

Op de website zelf is nu een vraag en een schiftingsvraag geplaatst...

Volgens mij klopt de link naar de vraag echter niet:

:blink:

Edit: Sorry in English, they posted two questions on the internet site... but I guess the link to the question, isn't the right one.

I tweeted them about it but no answer so far :'/

About texting each time "Mika" is mentioned, does that mean each time they play the add as well ?

I tweeted them about it but no answer so far :'/

About texting each time "Mika" is mentioned, does that mean each time they play the add as well ?

i think only when they play one of his songs, not sure though

no, you only have to text when they play a Mika-song, this morning they told you don't have to text when you hear the add :wink2::thumb_yello:

They'll fix the video :DDD

Jan Thans have just replied me this :

Thanks, we fixen het! 10:57 AM - 22 sept. 12

Thanks for the information!

Well the Mika related question won't be a problem, I guess. The schifting question on the other hand...

Edited by ~Wicky~

super! :thumb_yello:

Well.. still waiting for them to fix it :wait:

"Hoeveel unieke bezoekers heeft q-music.be vandaag?"

Are they talking about how many ip adresses'll be spotted through their site ?

I'm not really an expert in that field so...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unique_user

EDIT: I don't really know what take sooo long to change the video ...

They replied to my yesterday tweet (when there was the videos on youtube but no clue about how to send them the answers...) so I just told them again about the video problem.

"We hebben het gezien en gaan het zo snel mogelijk proberen op te lossen! Bedankt! "

I hope I do not seem like harassing them :'/

Edited by Kaito

Well.. still waiting for them to fix it :wait:

"Hoeveel unieke bezoekers heeft q-music.be vandaag?"

Are they talking about how many ip adresses'll be spotted through their site ?

I'm not really an expert in that field so...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unique_user

I guess so...

Mika and 'hogere wiskunde', I miss the link :aah:

No news, but I got a retweet; they are trying to fix it. :wait:

They should reward us for telling them~ :naughty:

And also, for being patient ... HAHA

It's the TOP 40 hitlist now... I doubt we'll have anything new about before 3 PM... We never know, though...

EDIT : They've fixed it ! :DD We can now take part in the competiton online~

Als je een hit van Mika op de radio hoort, sms je zo snel mogelijk ‘Mika’ naar 6025. De eerste wint een duoticket voor de Showcase. Of je kan meespelen met de online wedstrijd. Elke dag maak je kans op 5 duotickets. Tenminste: als je kan raden welke hit van Mika de Q-dj’s uitbeelden.

I think they realized they needed to give more details about the competitons after haveing received our messages xD

HAHA It's not a piece of cake, though... Hard to guess how many people use the site/day =__='

Edited by Kaito

They should reward us for telling them~ :naughty:

And also, for being patient ... HAHA

It's the TOP 40 hitlist now... I doubt we'll have anything new about before 3 PM... We never know, though...

Lovely idea! :wink2:

Listening to the radio doesn't make any sense for me. I can listen to the radio station at home (The Netherlands), but I can't text because my mobile network is Dutch... Only when I travel to the border, I have a Belgium connection; but in that case I can't listen to the radio. So I put all my hope on the internet contest!

They repared the link! :clap:

The only thing we can do now is :crossed:

Indeed ;) Well... I hate when they ask questions such as "guess how many people will have entered this competetion by Sunday" and so on... This 2nd question ain't no better :'/ But well, we'll see...:crossed: