Comme un Soleil Mal Luné Lyrics/Discussion

dcdeb

If it is who I think it is, it's not a guy but a crazy old woman. She is not welcome to post her BS comments here which is why she attempts to harass people on Twitter. But fortunately there's a block button for such trolls. :wink2:

i spoke with sweetival last night... it is who you think it is :naughty:

*do not feed the troll* :freak:

Guess we should put it in the FAQs. :freak: Or maybe we can set up a Twitter bot that will repeat all her tweets to people with a link to an addendum to say she is a pathological liar, Mika blocked her 3 years ago, the mods blocked her 2 years ago, don't feed the troll.

this song is just...:wub2::wub2:

because the words are spoken slower (compared to EMD :aah:) i'm using them to practice un peu de francais :aah:

Come on I gave you those tapes a couple of weeks ago. Aren't you fluent yet? :blink:

:teehee:

I actually have a file of EMD that is slowed down a few notches so I could get the lyrics without tripping over my tongue. :naughty:

Come on I gave you those tapes a couple of weeks ago. Aren't you fluent yet? :blink:

:teehee:

I actually have a file of EMD that is slowed down a few notches so I could get the lyrics without tripping over my tongue. :naughty:

if i hadn't taken a break for NY and til 3 days ago i would've been :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

there's some parts in EMD i just give up and tap my head and smile til something i can say comes up again :naughty:

if i hadn't taken a break for NY and til 3 days ago i would've been :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

there's some parts in EMD i just give up and tap my head and smile til something i can say comes up again :naughty:

:naughty: i could read you the lyrics instead of singing them :mf_rosetinted:

Guess we should put it in the FAQs. :freak: Or maybe we can set up a Twitter bot that will repeat all her tweets to people with a link to an addendum to say she is a pathological liar, Mika blocked her 3 years ago, the mods blocked her 2 years ago, don't feed the troll.

Ok I have blocked this person too, she did not answer when I asked her if she had nothing else to do than annoying people she even does not know :sneaky2 :

No more food for the troll :aah:

Ok I have blocked this person too, she did not answer when I asked her if she had nothing else to do than annoying people she even does not know :sneaky2 :

No more food for the troll :aah:

Sadly she's not the only one. There are at least half a dozen people out there stalking everyone in Mikaland and getting up into everyone's business. My policy is to just block and ignore and thank the lord they are not on MFC. :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
i spoke with sweetival last night... it is who you think it is :naughty:

*do not feed the troll* :freak:

You know what ? I have seen this person in Paris on November 12th, seated on the balcony :shocked:

Somebody who had already problems with her showed her to me :fisch:

You know what ? I have seen this person in Paris on November 12th, seated on the balcony :shocked:

Somebody who had already problems with her showed her to me :fisch:

Whenever I've seen her she is not seated but running around constantly with binoculars spying on people. :freak:

Whenever I've seen her she is not seated but running around constantly with binoculars spying on people. :freak:

:uhno::uhno::uhno:

Can we read on MFC forum if we are not registered ?

This person is here because she read something I wrote in this thread and quoted it on Twitter

Anyway, it is not an interesting subject enough to keep talking about ...:fisch:

Can we read on MFC forum if we are not registered ?

This person is here because she read something I wrote in this thread and quoted it on Twitter.

Yes we have a few members only threads but most of the forum is open for guests to read.

Concerning the song "Un soleil mal luné", this song is beautiful live :wub2: but Mika still needs to read the lyrics :teehee: (he had the lyrics on the 1st show in Paris, I don't know for the second gig ?)

He did it in Belgium too (3th nov), so he still doesn't know them? :naughty:

I never heard the song before untill his gig in Brussels, I must say that I really loved it since then. Although my French isn't that good, I understand most of the lyrics.

It was a surprise that he started his show with this song because it is a slow one, but I have to say, it was a very special moment. The whole venue was quiet all the way through the song.

It too bad that this song isn't on the deluxe version I bought here. I love his songs in French too. I know I'm going to listen to this song a lot more from now on.

Concerning the song "Un soleil mal luné", this song is beautiful live :wub2: but Mika still needs to read the lyrics :teehee: (he had the lyrics on the 1st show in Paris, I don't know for the second gig ?)

Looks to me like a security blanket more than anything...

He sings it so beautifully! I don't care if he reads the damn lyrics:wub2:

i think i said before how much i love this song and that i'm using it to 'practice' french...now here's my question..PLEASE forgive me if it's a stupid one cos i have no natural talent for foreign languages (like some ppl :mikacool:)

in the french lyrics on page 1 it says

"Sans ta petite gueule si seul"

Google translated gueule as mouth, but bouche is also mouth so i did some digging and apparently 'gueule' is actually an animal's mouth...why do u native speakers think mika chose to use that word instead of 'bouche'? seems weird...:blink:

i think i said before how much i love this song and that i'm using it to 'practice' french...now here's my question..PLEASE forgive me if it's a stupid one cos i have no natural talent for foreign languages (like some ppl :mikacool:)

Google translated gueule as mouth, but bouche is also mouth so i did some digging and apparently 'gueule' is actually an animal's mouth...why do u native speakers think mika chose to use that word instead of 'bouche'? seems weird...:blink:

you're right, gueule is use for animals... except the expression "ta petite gueule" makes perfect sense and is common use. Same for "gueule de bois", which means being hangover:fisch:

Right, gueule is an animal's mouth. But it's also a way to say "your face" with.. affection? :aah: It can also be very prejorative but Mika doesn't use it in that sense, it's a cute way to say "without you little face". I'm really bad in explanation sorry, someone to complete me? :aah:

Right, gueule is an animal's mouth. But it's also a way to say "your face" with.. affection? :aah: It can also be very prejorative but Mika doesn't use it in that sense, it's a cute way to say "without you little face". I'm really bad in explanation sorry, someone to complete me? :aah:

yes, I would probably translate it as "your pretty little face":thumb_yello:

sorry seems I didn't answer your question.

Gueule is use in many expression not involving animals... such as the one he used in the song and Those Allie and me talked about in previous posts.

If it is who I think it is, it's not a guy but a crazy old woman. She is not welcome to post her BS comments here which is why she attempts to harass people on Twitter. But fortunately there's a block button for such trolls. :wink2:

Ew. I was already wondering where that awful smell came from.:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Anyways. After hearing this song live, I've fallen in love with it even more. Basically I don't know what the hell he's singing, but it doesn't matter because it all sounds good and romantic to me:wub2:

yes, I would probably translate it as "your pretty little face":thumb_yello:

Yes, I agree. :thumb_yello:

Gueule can also be use for "Ta gueule", which means "Shut up". :fisch::teehee:

aaah i see!....actually no... i don't see why this one word has so many usages with such extreme meaning but i'll take your word for it and at face value :aah:

i also saw that ta gueule is basically STFU :aah: so that confused me even more :naughty:

thanks guys!!:huglove: