L'amour Dans Le Mauvais Temps' - Lyrics/Discussion

dcdeb

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's one of my favorites... Maybe because I'm French and it always feels special to hear him singing in my language.

There's something quite, i don't know, smooth, simple and "innocent" about this song, somehow. Not sure how to explain it.

I noticed a few typing mistakes and I couldn't help proofrading :blush-anim-cl:

The title is "l'amour dans le mauvais temps" "Love in bad weather"

I love this song :swoon:

I do love this song, one of the best of "The Origin of Love".You Know, it's very hard to sing this way in French, and I really congratule Mika for this kind of risk, I do Think he loves that, he said one day to be able to make an opus in French, I really think this would be great.We can notice he sings without accent, this song with The Origin Of Love, satrdust and Underwater are my favorites

• 4 weeks later...

the other day, in french class, the teacher asked us if we had a favorite song in french... I screamed "l'amour dans le mauvais temps"!!!... he looked at me with a lot of interest and asked me "Whose is that song?" i said, MIKA... he said "well, I don't know him, but sounds interesting, I will search for it" I was like "YEAH! muaaahaha even my french teacher wants to hear Mika now!"

the other day, in french class, the teacher asked us if we had a favorite song in french... I screamed "l'amour dans le mauvais temps"!!!... he looked at me with a lot of interest and asked me "Whose is that song?" i said, MIKA... he said "well, I don't know him, but sounds interesting, I will search for it" I was like "YEAH! muaaahaha even my french teacher wants to hear Mika now!"

well done :thumb_yello:

Yeah, good job Paty! :thumb_yello: Now, listening this song, your french teacher will become a new Mika's fan for sure!! :teehee:

I love so much this song, it has a very sweet melody :wub2:

Yeah, good job Paty! :thumb_yello: Now, listening this song, your french teacher will become a new Mika's fan for sure!! :teehee:

I love so much this song, it has a very sweet melody :wub2:

Yeah! I'm sure my teacher will be one of us if she searches the song! And i love this song too! It is a sweet, pure, deep melody!!

This is one of my favorite songs, when I listen to it I always imagine an avenue of japanese cherry blossom at sunset, it's an image closer to anime, but this one is quite near to my imagination when I listen to it

cherry_blossoms_sakura_spring7.jpg

It's an avenue, there are cherry blossom, and it's a sunset! I love this song so much!

This is one of my favorite songs, when I listen to it I always imagine an avenue of japanese cherry blossom at sunset, it's an image closer to anime, but this one is quite near to my imagination when I listen to it

It's an avenue, there are cherry blossom, and it's a sunset! I love this song so much!

Beautiful!!!! Such a woderful way of relating the song!!

• 7 years later...