The Origin of Love Artwork

Christine

I don't think that one is in the booklet. There is a different picture for Love You When I'm Drunk in the booklet.

That's well what I thought :wink2:

Well, I love this picture, he could have added this one to the booklet as well :naughty:

Thank you for sharing :huglove:

• 3 weeks later...

Woah, am I about to unleash an unpopular opinion! :naughty:

I only got my copy today and was so excited to see the artwork - I had seen the picture of Mika with the arrows but that's about it.

I'm so, SO disappointed. The front cover is so minimalistic and I think it really suits his new style, too, with the clean haircut and suits and all. Obviously Mika looks fabulous in all the pictures but that's about it for me. I don't like the font and I don't think the black and white photographs go together with the colourful, naïve illustrations at all. The only pages I really like are the ones for MYH, Overrated and Heroes (I have the UK edition, I'm not sure if the booklet is the same for all versions) and that's mainly because I like Mika's expressions in those. Had they all been similar to the LYWID page A. Clay posted I'd find the whole thing a lot more attractive - now I feel like I'll just fold it back neatly and never look at it again. :naughty:

The record's great, though. I'd rather have unpleasant artwork than an unfinished album. :teehee:

Edited by flyingkites

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
20 minutes ago, silver said:

Thanks Eriko - we seem to be losing a lot of images lately - not sure why :dunno:

Are we losing more images at the moment? :aah: If they were hosted by photobucket it makes sense as photobucket is still free for saving images, but you need to pay to share them on another internet site...but that change was made some time ago...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Are we losing more images at the moment? :aah: If they were hosted by photobucket it makes sense as photobucket is still free for saving images, but you need to pay to share them on another internet site...but that change was made some time ago...

No, even photos uploaded directly seem to go missing.  Have a look at your signature on a computer (not a phone), you will see there is a ref for a pic but not the pic itself

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, silver said:

No, even photos uploaded directly seem to go missing.  Have a look at your signature on a computer (not a phone), you will see there is a ref for a pic but not the pic itself

:sad:

My siggie is hosted on casimage and it still shows but my subs team logo is gone... it was still there last week...it used to be hosted on photobucket but when they changed their sharing policy I had uploaded it directly...

With phone I can't see siggies when I use firefox which is the browser that works better for MFC on phone...with UCBrowser I can see siggies and read but I can't post even when logged in.

Edited by crazyaboutmika