Doctor Who BBC

rachie b

As owner of this thread we may talk about this after 10:00 tonight For my sake :naughty: no spoilers people

actually, the owner of this thread is our dear friend Mika... he pays for this site.

i think perhaps the 2 threads should join together, as to not loose the history that goes back to 2008 :blush-anim-cl:

SIGN ME UP!!! :naughty:

I can be considered a new Whovian because I only started watching series 1 for the last 2 weeks and well, I'm super attracted to the Doctor and the show is just so weird and fun and plain weird. Which is super good :thumb_yello:

Consider yourself Whovian # 5

I've been a fan since it was in black and white :blush-anim-cl:

I remember Patrick Troughton :shocked: and his regeneration into John Pertwee :teehee:

Melodic freak - you are so lucky to have all the new stuff to look forward to :thumb_yello: I assume series 1 refers to the new era - with Christopher Eccleston and Rose Tyler? The 1st series was broadcast in 1963 - the 50th anniversary is next year.

I love Matt Smith's interpretation of the doctor - he's so young and old at the same time - which is as it should be :thumb_yello:

Edited by Naectegale