Doctor Who BBC

rachie b

I drove my friend home today, and was walking inside with her to say hello to her family and she said, "Wow, I haven't seen that statue before," and points to an small angel statue. I immediately said, "Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink." And my friend was like, "What are you on?" :aah: :aah:

:lmfao:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

oh you're not alone! I jumped and screamed around our house when i read about it :boing:

oh you're not alone! I jumped and screamed around our house when i read about it :boing:

Lol! My mom has guests over and when I saw the picture of Matt and David together with the scripts a moment ago, I yelled out 'OH MY GOD!'

Saying that I got strange glances is an understatement :)

Lol! My mom has guests over and when I saw the picture of Matt and David together with the scripts a moment ago, I yelled out 'OH MY GOD!'

Saying that I got strange glances is an understatement :)

They wouldn't understand:mf_rosetinted:

This is the only thing I'm living for :mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

Okay so the Bells Of St. John... Anyone want a discussion? :lmfao:

Who was the person who gave Clara the TARDIS number? WHO WAS IT?

See, UNIT came into the Shard, and Martha works in UNIT, and SHE MIGHT KNOW THE NUMBER. So maybe she was the one in the shop who said the thing. Hm?

:insane:

Okay so the Bells Of St. John... Anyone want a discussion? :lmfao:

Who was the person who gave Clara the TARDIS number? WHO WAS IT?

See, UNIT came into the Shard, and Martha works in UNIT, and SHE MIGHT KNOW THE NUMBER. So maybe she was the one in the shop who said the thing. Hm?

:insane:

Or Rose? SHE WORKS IN A SHOP AND TENTOO MAY WELL KNOW THE TARDIS NUMBER.

WAIT WAIT WAIT.

I was thinking about how it was so much like The Idiot's Lantern, with the faces and screens etc. BUT then I realised the REALLY obvious thing - the Doctor took Rose/Clara on the back of a motorbike in both! :doh: Gah. That HAS to be deliberate. Me no likey.

about dat Tardis phone number, Mair. It must be Martha. I'm sure :mf_rosetinted: or was it you? Haven't you told us something? *dramatic music here*

M-m-m-artha. Yes. Martha. Not Mair. Martha. :nervous:

M-m-m-artha. Yes. Martha. Not Mair. Martha. :nervous:

okay, okay, i believe you :mf_rosetinted:someday i'll find out your secret... Mwahahahaaaaa...

wait wtf i sounded like the Master :aah:

there was a late april fool's gag today at school by our teachers.... Daaaamn why i didn't have camera with me :aah: it was SuperWhoLock themed.... :roftl: oh how much i love my teachers right now :aah:

• 1 month later...