hmmm too hard! i could pick my three favorite Mika albums though :D

can you rank them though? :mf_rosetinted:

My favourtie songs?

Rain by Mika

We are Young by Fun

And

Spanish Steps by Morten Harket.

Edited by Clare

Always a very hard choice! I think it tends to change.

ATM, maybe Karen, Good Gone Girl and Rain(this song's only on my mind cos of the current weather! )

My favorite songs...

1. "Big Girl" - Mika.

2. "Elle Me Dit" - Mika.

3. "By The Time" - Mika.

But I like all of his songs :wub2:

Everyday I listen Mika :blush-anim-cl:

favourite three songs from Mika right now:

1. Any Other World

2. Hurts

3. Dear Jealousy

..but they´re so many really good ones so if you ask me in a week or so I´d probably name three other songs 😅

This is difficult, and #3 changes fifty times a day, but I tried.

1.  Toy Boy
    I stumbled over that one a lot of years ago, and I loved the song the second I first heard it. It's so unique, and there's this sort of wistful sadness to it, fragile like an antique porcelain doll, and it deals with this massive injustice - in a way, it reminded me of Oscar Wilde's fairytales, which are similarly gracefully fragile and full of love that's cast away and never ends well for the protagonists. Toy Boy's a good song to just Feel Emotions To for a while, but prettily

2. Boum Boum Boum
    This one's pretty much the exact opposite of Toy Boy, and it's just equal parts sweet, sexy and a little wry. Way more of a typical pop song than Toy Boy, but it's got panache, a flair for the dramatic, which I love - it's a kind of dramatic that reminds me of 50's and 60's pop; the old-fashioned stuff. Except, obviously, updated for modern times. Also, the orchestral version is gorgeous, especially with that immediately recognizable flute at the beginning setting the tone for the rest of the song. But yeah, basically it's just a really fun song that kind of bridges the gap between the only modern musician I actively follow and my usual old, cheesy shenanigans, I like the rhythm of it a lot, and it showing up in weird places like Casa Mika is incredibly entertaining to me, given the lyrics.

3. We Are Golden
    (and approximately twenty others)
    So this spot should really also go to Rain (which was peak Angsty Teen Music by my humble standards), Good Wife (so wistful), Hurts (that one? That one does its title justice), and the Acoustic (but updated) version of Overrated (because good lord, the rawness of that version is stunning).
    But yeah. We Are Golden. The really difficult choice was between this one and Rain, which used to be my all-time fave... but We Are Golden has that beautiful, gorgeous refrain which I love so much and which instantly makes me feel better whenever I hear it, and also a bunch of other lyrics I adore.