• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot for the d/l link as always !! :flowers2:

[YOUTUBE]y6kuoKliML0[/YOUTUBE]

Aaaah it feels sooo cool to see it again :D

*I sound so stupid in this video, though*

I had well understood, he wrote LYWID for his current boyfriend xD

This part was really funny :D I was so glad Paul asked him about this song :aah:

I can believe that this is one of Mika's favorite shows to visit -- I certainly enjoy it when he's there! Love these videos, thanks so much for the links!

:thumb_yello:

I think Paul has to explain something to his husband even if they're not moving in together :naughty:

But Belgium people, was this all they showed?

There's a second part in which Mika sings TOOL (:wub2:) + Paul starts to talk about "Pets day" and tries to make Mika walk on all fours on the set ... ;)

I couldn't record it as I was at the boarding school on that day :'( I couldn't even watch it.... Sorry ... T_T'

The TOOL video is on VTM's site and a bit of the "doggy" part too, I think :thumb_yello:

Aaaah it feels sooo cool to see it again :D

*I sound so stupid in this video, though*

I had well understood, he wrote LYWID for his current boyfriend xD

This part was really funny :D I was so glad Paul asked him about this song :aah:

eh? He said it's about ex-boyfriend and he cried when heard this but time cured him blah blah.... did I dream something about that? :mf_rosetinted:

Edit : oh it's not dream and my brain is OK ... :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3806786&postcount=1

Edited by Yuna

At the time he wrote it, it probably was an ex-boyfriend... doesn't mean it still is :dunno:

He's probably going to come up with a different story every single interview. And he should, especially if it is about his current boyfriend. If someone wrote a song like that about me, I definitely wouldn't want my name attached to it in public...

At the time he wrote it, it probably was an ex-boyfriend... doesn't mean it still is :dunno:

He's probably going to come up with a different story every single interview. And he should, especially if it is about his current boyfriend. If someone wrote a song like that about me, I definitely wouldn't want my name attached to it in public...

Me neither :wink2:

Mika wrote a song about fantasizing that his granny was dead, so I am not surprised he would sing this about a boyfriend. :teehee:

I know everyone wants to believe Mika is a perfect sweetheart because that's the side he shows his fans 99% of the time, but I imagine he is at least as difficult as every other human out there when it comes to close relationship. I would say given the way he seems to be the focus of everyone's attention all the time and the fact that he's very creative, it may be even worse than average. :naughty:

He said he blamed his partner for his writer's block so this is not surprising. Whether this person is an ex or not I can't imagine Mika still blames him for that. It was irrational.

I can believe that this is one of Mika's favorite shows to visit -- I certainly enjoy it when he's there! Love these videos, thanks so much for the links!

:thumb_yello:

The Dutch do it better:mf_rosetinted:

Mika wrote a song about fantasizing that his granny was dead, so I am not surprised he would sing this about a boyfriend. :teehee:

I know everyone wants to believe Mika is a perfect sweetheart because that's the side he shows his fans 99% of the time, but I imagine he is at least as difficult as every other human out there when it comes to close relationship. I would say given the way he seems to be the focus of everyone's attention all the time and the fact that he's very creative, it may be even worse than average. :naughty:

He said he blamed his partner for his writer's block so this is not surprising. Whether this person is an ex or not I can't imagine Mika still blames him for that. It was irrational.

I'm pretty sure Mika can be quite a bastard:naughty:

The Dutch do it better:mf_rosetinted:

+2

My fantasy of 'Mika da Sweeeetest heart' is gone long long time ago :lmfao:

And I still remain as a fan :aah:

Perfect sweetheart :lmfao:

If he's still with that guy though, I'm massively impressed by his ability to charm his way out of being a :badword:

He's said as much in interviews:

from this one: http://www.qxmagazine.com/issue/issue-917/

LUNCHBOX

QUESTION 5:

Is Mika, the person,

different from the Mika

the fans know?

Well, I think the only difference is, I'm quite similar, it's just that in my intimate life, I'm just a bit more of a moody ****. [laughs] And I bitch a **** load more.

I think some of us could say the same about ourselves. :lmfao:

• 1 month later...

video files from the site http://vtm.be/search/site/mika

Origin Of Love

Celebrate

We lick each other on animal day http://vtm.be/manneke-paul/we-lick-each-other-on-animal-day

2012.10.01 Exclusief gesprek met Mika http://vtm.be/voor-de-show/exclusief-belgisch-interview-met-mika

2012.10.01 Mika geeft Paul de Leeuw een massage http://vtm.be/manneke-paul/mika-geeft-paul-de-leeuw-een-massage

Edited by Kumazzz