Mika @ Sunday Brunch Channel 4, Oct. 14, 2012 from 9:30

smokesignal

From twitter:

Nina Evans ‏@Anin24
Playlist is now live, @mikasounds will performing a special accoustic version of Celebrate on @SundayBrunchC4 next Sunday x

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/sunday-brunch

There is a watch live button, but I don't know if it will work. Not all shows seem to be available, and the one that's on now just keeps on loading for me. Perhaps someone knows of a better way to watch it? It seems to be a very interactive show that reads people's tweets and all, so I think it wouldn't hurt to show some enthusiasm on twitter when he's on :wink2:

==============================================================================

available to watch again on 4od http://www.channel4.com/programmes/sunday-brunch/4od
and on Youtube only in the UK

The full episode is on YouTube:

[YOUTUBE]z1pIhi1uy1U[/YOUTUBE]

That would be great, thank you! They uploaded this, and it looks like it should be fun to watch.

Should I be worried I recognised Mika from the uhm... close-up in the first few seconds? :teehee:
Edited by Kumazzz
updating content

It's live as far as I can remember!

Yeah I've watched it before and it's too unpolished (aka slightly cringey and unfunny) to be pre-recorded :naughty:

Thanks! :thumb_yello: And he has the NY gig the day after,he's crazy :aah:

Thanks! :thumb_yello: And he has the NY gig the day after,he's crazy :aah:

I know! I'm thinking if he's on early in the show, then gets a flight to NYC around noon or so, he'll be in the States by late afternoon our time. And there are flights later in the afternoon, that would arrive here in the evening our time. So I guess it's do-able... but I sure wouldn't want to be him! :naughty: