Mika @ Sunday Brunch Channel 4, Oct. 14, 2012 from 9:30

smokesignal

Missed this one... What did he say? Anything new or something we didn't know? Did he do the China Boy version?

Nothing new just that everyone can sing even if you've an ugly voice :aah: Then he cooked a japanese food. And at the end he did the China Boy version.

Missed this one... What did he say? Anything new or something we didn't know? Did he do the China Boy version?

They were talking about the tea that they asked Mika to try, which he thought was weak, then they talked about singing, Mika said that he thought that anyone can sing, that sometimes the most expressive singers weren't technically great. They spoke abit about X Factor and the difference between the UK and US versions. Then they spoke about the album and how he seems to be loved in France, and he admitted his French wasn't that good, that he makes mistakes a fair bit. And then they talked about Alex playing with him last week in Sheffield. That's pretty much it.

Nothing new just that everyone can sing even if you've an ugly voice :aah: Then he cooked a japanese food. And at the end he did the China Boy version.

Thanks for the info! I hope someone recorded it. Lol, he is soooo wrong saying that everyone can sing :teehee:

Was really nice seeing him ... I nearly forgot it was on and didn't turn over till 10.25 so hope someone has taped the bits I didn't see ... he's just lovely ... I feel in a happy mood now ... off to a gig later ... but it kind of just makes me want to see Mika again ... roll on December :wub2:

Was really nice seeing him ... I nearly forgot it was on and didn't turn over till 10.25 so hope someone has taped the bits I didn't see ... he's just lovely ... I feel in a happy mood now ... off to a gig later ... but it kind of just makes me want to see Mika again ... roll on December :wub2:

Don't you have C4 +1?

Thanks for the info! I hope someone recorded it. Lol, he is soooo wrong saying that everyone can sing :teehee:

Well, if HE picks the lucky fans that will sing on stage with him that way well... I might as well get picked ! :aah:

* with my awesoooome voice :naughty: *

C4 +1 is only on tv, it's one of the channels we have here. Always helps me in the evenings when shows clash, and I can watch one later. Most of the main commercial channels have the +1 feature on. It's just the BBC that doesn't.

I expect the show will be on 4OD (online) later on today, it's usually a couple of hours before shows pop up on it:thumb_yello:

Well, if HE picks the lucky fans that will sing on stage with him that way well... I might as well get picked ! :aah:

* with my awesoooome voice :naughty: *

From the message one of the lucky fans got yesterday,it looks like Tim picks them, being musical director.