Mika meets Dita Von Teese: 'I've had to work hard to stay like this', 11.10.2012

Milda

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a lovely interview.

Poor Dita, she loves him. Oh never mind, so do many people. Join the club, it's called MFC.

I think people get the wrong impression about Dita, I think she's quite sweet really. I didn't know she'd been married to Marilyn Manson! I love the friendship between her and Mika. If he wasn't gay, they woul make a great couple. I think it was a lovely compliment he made, calling her an ideal sister. There wasn't much else he could say really. He clearly loves her in a brotherly way. Once again, very sweet, but maybe a little bit sad, at least, for her.

Oh, that's a great interview! I adore how they behave together! :fangurl:

DVT: "He's, like, my ideal man."

DVT: "I like your haircut, the way you dress – you're my fantasy man."

Is Dita your ideal woman?

Mika: "I don't know how to answer that because I can't – she's, like, my ideal sister."

I've always thought they could have been perfect together! Poor Dita, I understand you! LOL :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by WeAreStrong!

I think Mika and Dita almost look as if they could be brother and sister. She's not unlike his real sisters, physically. You could say they are naturally prettier, but Dita has that same innate sense of style, and grooming. I can see why there is a mutual attraction between them, albeit a platonic one (on Mika's part at least :naughty:) They probably see a lot of themselves in each other.

That makes them sound narcissistic but I don't mean it like that. It's natural to be attracted to people who mirror you in some way.

I think Mika and Dita almost look as if they could be brother and sister. She's not unlike his real sisters, physically. You could say they are naturally prettier, but Dita has that same innate sense of style, and grooming. I can see why there is a mutual attraction between them, albeit a platonic one (on Mika's part at least :naughty:) They probably see a lot of themselves in each other.

That makes them sound narcissistic but I don't mean it like that. It's natural to be attracted to people who mirror you in some way.

Yes, and also, when people think of a relationship, its always the romantic or sexual kind they think of first. But a great friendship can often be better in a way. They can do lots of things together, just not have sex. They can be there for each other, even work together or hang out together. A good friendship can often stand the test of time, even better than a passionate or romantic relationship. I think Mika and Dita proabbly have a lot in common, and what they have, in terms of their close friendship, is really good.

I don't see any resemblance between Dita and Mika & his sisters. The latter come across as royalty from some small but prestigious European principality. Dita comes across as something out of the Adams Family. Sorry I'm sure she's a lovely woman but she said it herself - she's just a girl from the midwest who's all fake hair, pancake makeup and manipulated figure, strips for a living and was married to a freak.

I guess she's got more class than Anna Nicole Smith though. :aah:

But wasn't he bi???

maybe dita still has a chance!!!

:lmfao:

:floor: He answered in a russian interview that the kind of women who attract him is Dita but it was before his coming out :mikacool:

Or may be it's possible if he is really drunk :naughty:

Platonic love is great too :wub2:

Dita comes across as something out of the Adams Family. Sorry I'm sure she's a lovely woman but she said it herself - she's just a girl from the midwest who's all fake hair, pancake makeup and manipulated figure, strips for a living and was married to a freak.

Ouch! :lmfao:

I've always liked Dita though - I first heard about her through Marilyn Manson, too. I'm especially intrigued by her body modifications. :teehee:

I hope we get to see more pictures. The two look striking together!

I don't see any resemblance between Dita and Mika & his sisters. The latter come across as royalty from some small but prestigious European principality. Dita comes across as something out of the Adams Family. Sorry I'm sure she's a lovely woman but she said it herself - she's just a girl from the midwest who's all fake hair, pancake makeup and manipulated figure, strips for a living and was married to a freak.

I guess she's got more class than Anna Nicole Smith though. :aah:

:lmao:

aaahh good to know i'm not the only non-fan of dita's :teehee:

i don't even care abt her stropping or her 'fakeness', she just strikes me as ridiculously boring..even in spite of being married to marilyn (who i find very interesting btw) i can't find her the least bit exciting...:aah:

this interview left me hanging a bit too..it wasn't bad, but it promised discussions of fetishisms and sexuality and the few vague comments left me unsatisfied..:aah: i blame the journalist for the scandalous by line :naughty:

:floor: He answered in a russian interview that the kind of women who attract him is Dita but it was before his coming out :mikacool:

Maybe love u when i0m drunk is dedicated to her...:mikacool:

:lmao:

aaahh good to know i'm not the only non-fan of dita's :teehee:

i don't even care abt her stropping or her 'fakeness', she just strikes me as ridiculously boring..even in spite of being married to marilyn (who i find very interesting btw) i can't find her the least bit exciting...:aah:

this interview left me hanging a bit too..it wasn't bad, but it promised discussions of fetishisms and sexuality and the few vague comments left me unsatisfied..:aah: i blame the journalist for the scandalous by line :naughty:

She's now with a Frenchy ;)

I'm not a non-fan of Dita's, but I don't see what's so appealing about her either. I know virtually nothing about her personality because her appearance is basically all people ever talk about, and I'm not really into that. That said, I like that she's obviously quirky, and that suits Mika. Unlike a lot of you, I don't think they'd make a good romantic couple, but I do think they make a fantastic couple of friends.

Mika is unpredictable, he ask this woman to marry him and now he is gay :aah:

1:38-1:39 :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]6F7rwCh2QMI&NR[/YOUTUBE]

That's when he changed his sexual orientation...she dumped him and he got trauma...:mikacool:

He tried to be like grace keelly

but all her looks were so sad,

so he tried a little freddy

and they ended up all in bed bed bed bed...:mikacool::mikadas:

"That's when he changed his sexual orientation...she dumped him and he got trauma...

and they ended up all in bed bed bed bed ..."

:shocked:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

This is a bit off-topic, but it's something that really bugs me, so I thought I'd mention it while I have the chance.

When people write Marilyn Manson, or if they were to write Marilyn Monroe, they always spell it right, so why do some spell MY name wrong?

Marilyn is always spelled as Mari-lyn, it's never Mary-lin as so many seem to spell my name, which is exactly the same as theirs.

Okay, gripe over. #GladToGetThatOffMyChest

This is a bit off-topic, but it's something that really bugs me, so I thought I'd mention it while I have the chance.

When people write Marilyn Manson, or if they were to write Marilyn Monroe, they always spell it right, so why do some spell MY name wrong?

Marilyn is always spelled as Mari-lyn, it's never Mary-lin as so many seem to spell my name, which is exactly the same as theirs.

Okay, gripe over. #GladToGetThatOffMyChest

It bothers me to no end when people do this and I'm not even called Marilyn. :naughty: I've heard about this "Marylin Monroe" a thousand times and it always makes me want to find the nearest table so I can flip it over.

That's when he changed his sexual orientation...she dumped him and he got trauma...:mikacool:

:teehee::naughty:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: