• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful there, with such high expectations you could end up seriously disappointed. :no::naughty:

Sadly even with the lowest of expectations I will probably still end up disappointed. Probably due to my lack of imagination where I cannot envision how bad something can be until I actually see it. :naughty:

I certainly couldn't say. I didn't recognise Mika when he came out to a M&G wearing a woolen hat. someone had to tell me it was him. But that's because I'm face-blind.

But you know, a brilliant vid would do wonders for Mika. He's a better actor than he gives himself credit for, and tbh, I've not really been that impressed with his vids, apart from Happy Ending.

An imaginative fantasy vid could really do wonders for the song. My son (also 29) always says that Mika's vids let him down, as these days, that's often what sells the song and gets it played on the music channels. I agree with my son.

Maybe Mika sould direct all his vids, after all, as the old saying goes. "If you want something doing right, do it yourself."

I agree also , I would think also the directing of all his videos would be much better plus the fact he could understand what he wanted more for the vid . The better the vid the more the views on youtube , gets more famous , RADDIIIOOOO!!!!!!!

why are they burning things? :blink:

I don't know either :dunno::naughty:

Not sure, but could this have to do with Mika's video shoot?:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/tlg/3349379103.html

I would think so...

I hope Mika is only a co director. Surely he doesn't have the technical experience for this. :aah: I'm pretty sure I'm going to hate this video. :naughty:

Don't be so sure It may come out being great or one of your favorites !

looks like it's being filmed in someone's backyard with a pool...

wait a minute!!!! i have a backyard! i have a pool!!! (well... above ground, but that's a minor detail! :teehee:)

Mika could have used MY backyard to make his video! :doh:

(pool is cold now, but i do have a pool heater & i would have turned it back on for Mika! :fangurl:)

and Mysha (my dog) could have starred in his video for FREE! you don't see a husky jumping in the pool everyday! :shun:

:aah:

wait a minute!!!! i have a backyard! i have a pool!!! (well... above ground, but that's a minor detail! :teehee:)

(pool is cold now, but i do have a pool heater & i would have turned it back on for Mika! :fangurl:)

and Mysha (my dog) could have starred in his video for FREE! you don't see a husky jumping in the pool everyday! :shun:

I could do the exact same thing Too :boing: only my 2 pet goldfish could jump in the water :naughty:

I hope Mika is only a co director. Surely he doesn't have the technical experience for this. :aah: I'm pretty sure I'm going to hate this video. :naughty:

Don't get a downer on it yet. I'm actually glad Mika is directing it. I don't think he'd attempt it if he didn't know what he's doing, and there probably is someone there who could advise him if needs be.

But he has nothing to loose and a lot to gain. At least this way, no one is letting him down, and Mika's mind is so quirky (in a good, but weird, way) that he needs to have hold of the reins to make it go the way he wants it too.

So don't hate it yet. Just give him a chance to, possibly, direct a masterpiece.

In my defence I don't look at the Mikagasmic thread :fisch:

You're right I do study every pore on his face I've soiled the good rachie b name * rolling on the floor in saddness :

:shocked:

Ya nuts???

How could THAT b Mika???

Bad, bad fan!! :mf_rosetinted:

Hold it!

I have a pool tool (and it's ON the floor!!!)

And i bet he never saw a lab, acocker, a beagleand a persian cat jumping to the pool at the same time, even with cold weather...

So, Guy, darling, i guess i win this vid thingie....:mikacool:

WOAH.

Yasmine looks a little unimpressed :naughty:

Wouldn't you???:mikacool:

:shocked:

Hold it!

I have a pool tool (and it's ON the floor!!!)

And i bet he never saw a lab, acocker, a beagleand a persian cat jumping to the pool at the same time, even with cold weather...

So, Guy, darling, i guess i win this vid thingie....:mikacool:

yeah.... i don't think so... i'm on THIS side of the pond & that's what he was looking for... not a zoo! :shun:

+ my hubby has something in common with Mika :fisch:

WOAH. He looks like a doll :shocked:

:fangurl::excite:

Yasmine looks a little unimpressed :naughty:

I didn't even recognise her! :shocked:

And is that black makeup on Mika's forehead, near the hairline? Maybe they're making bruises with the makeup and the ripped/burnt clothes are related to that?

Miri ‏@MFC_Hasi

<3 Mika "Underwater" pic.twitter.com/P5iEmDMX

A5rfU6YCMAAIUCT.jpg

Hope he falls overboard and gets wet :teehee:

And then gets stranded on a beach, god I wish I could direct this video

Edited by LaraMay